Week 3: Rams at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

So we just excuse the defense because "Fitz is on a heater"? 

They were solid in week 1 but no where near elite against a pathetic Jets offense and average at best last week. Fitz/Gailey made the defense pay for most of the game. 

Watch Baltimore play defense. They are VERY GOOD. At least to start. 

Would love to see a bounce back performance this week.

Also missing two of our starting LBs where we have little depth.  I would not say they made the defense pay for most of the game. 

First quarter 7 points in 3 possessions, Second quarter 3 points in 3 possessions, Third quarter 3 points 2 possessions and 24 seconds of a third possession.  So they scored 13 points in 3 quarters of football with basically 8 possessions by that point.

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This could certainly be worse. Hopefully at least one of either Edmunds, or Milano will play. 

With or without Moss, our running game is missing a power back. Does Gillium fill that role? 

I don't think I am going to miss Knox dropping passes. I love him, but this is a game where those mistakes can't happen. As far as the matchup concerns, I think Davis matches up as well with any of their LBs, or secondary. I assume Lee S will be out there blocking.

Who wants to bet we see even more of Gilliam this game?

Edited by Rocky Landing
  • Like (+1) 1