Week 3: Rams at Bills

YoloinOhio

12 hours ago, RiotAct said:

they not only flexed the timeslot for the matchup, but also the visiting team!!!

I seen something on a TV ticker about the Bills/Bolts game Sunday.

The whole sports world is confused all 5 sports playing at once ;)

Edited by JMF2006

Wishful Thinking on both sides:

https://pro32.ap.org/article/donald-says-bills-dont-need-double-teams-im-just-guy

From the Bills:

Aaron Donald chuckled when he was told Buffalo offensive coordinator Brian Daboll jokingly suggested that the Bills' best chance against the Los Angeles Rams' dominant defensive tackle was if he missed the bus to their game Sunday.

Among his many other sterling qualities, Donald is also never late.

“I’m always early,” Donald said Thursday. “I’m always probably the first one on the bus, first one on the football field.”

From the Rams:

Donald then smiled and did his best to disguise his intentions for Buffalo.

“I would think we could just not worry about me and just let me play,” Donald said. “Don’t give me any other attention. You ain’t got to slide, you ain’t got to double-team me, nothing. Let’s all play football fair, just one on one, and don’t have any of that.” “I’m just a guy," Donald said with a smile. “You ain’t got to worry about me.”

So just for the record:

Memo to Coach Daboll: Aaron Donald will most assuredly be On That Bus

Memo to Aaron Donald: I don't know if they'll worry about you, but they most assuredly will be giving you extra attention.

15 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

It's Sheep Week in Buffalo!  Sheer the Sheep! 

17 hours ago, K-9 said:

He can still run and if he can run, he’s gotta go, right? He can at least run patterns, help to clear out areas, and be a threat to catch passes. At least until that thumb falls off.

On the pattern where Beas showed pain and frustration by drop-kicking the football (and I think we know now who our emergency punter might be) - HE STILL MADE THE CATCH.

I’m expecting an angry Bills Defense on Sunday.  

The combination of getting torched all second half against Miami and a week of McVay hype has to get these guys attention.  

As excited as I am to see our Offense go up against an unfamiliar foe, I might be more intrigued to see if our defense reminds people that they are an elite unit. 

It seems, even us fans, have rightly or wrongly conceded we need to out score people now.   

Just give us one of our linebackers back and I think the defense reminds people who they are. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2