Week 3: Rams at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

That would be in stark contrast to what they’ve looked like the first two weeks. I expect a lot of passing again but could be wrong.

That's why I expect the twist!

I'm fine with lighting them up and scoring 50 points too, if that's what McD wants to do.

53 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

In a game I'm hoping we can pound the rock and control the clock, it might matter.

Who do we pound the rock with? We don't really have a one two punch, at the moment. I would expect Motor to get more carries, and he looks like he's just picked up where he left off last season, which is great. But after Motor we have a hobbled Moss, who has looked useful as a check-down, or short yardage receiver, but has been stuffed for a loss on too many carries, and then Yeldon, and Jones? Ugh.

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

Who do we pound the rock with? We don't really have a one two punch, at the moment. I would expect Motor to get more carries, and he looks like he's just picked up where he left off last season, which is great. But after Motor we have a hobbled Moss, who has looked useful as a check-down, or short yardage receiver, but has been stuffed for a loss on too many carries, and then Yeldon, and Jones? Ugh.

Allen :devil:

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Uh oh, should we be worried about Tre?  Gives up a touchdown last week, got burned by Diggs there, just got paid so now he's gonna dog it.....time for a trade?!?!?

*Before you kill me, please realize this was said with large amounts of sarcasm - that's a great throw and catch

• Haha (+1) 1

Speaking of Oliver, in Dolphins game in a drive which ended by that amazing goal line stand (sparked by Ed on the first down), he was hurt on one play where he tried (or at least it looked that way) to trip Dolphins RB by stretching his leg sideways.

The announcers said that he should be penalized for that. Is that correct? If yes, is it considered dirty play?

It happened with 5.54 remaining it the 3rd quarter if somebody wants to look it up. Thanks.