Week 3: Rams at Bills

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

My biggest fear this week isnt Aaron Donald.

It's Bob Woods.

Dude is a killer and I know he'll be a little extra motivated coming back to Buffalo.

And Robert Woods is #%$#% cra-                 oh nvm

Edited by stevewin
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Every time one of you guys tweeted out these deep ball highlights in preseason, I tried not to get my hopes up because there was no real risk/stakes and it's just one on one coverage.

But man has it been awesome to see Josh consistently hit these throws the past two Sundays...onwards and upwards!

27 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I really liked Stefon’s answers. He thinks before he speaks. Very level headed. Seems a team player. It’s easier when things are going great of course but couldn’t possibly be happier with the guy we got. 

he’s got that shady mccoy swag. I ❤️ Diggs 

true test ahead against a well coached team where travelling across country doesn't seem to phase them much. Rams are 5-0 in such games, scoring at least 30 points in each one.

going to be an offensive shootout with some run game mixed in, man. better defense will save the day, with key stops. unlike last week where JA the comeback kid and the offense bailed out the defense.

groovy game ahead, for sure.

bills 34

curlyhorns 31

29 minutes ago, XXI~PsychedelicBillsfan~ said:

true test ahead against a well coached team where travelling across country doesn't seem to phase them much. Rams are 5-0 in such games, scoring at least 30 points in each one.

going to be an offensive shootout with some run game mixed in, man. better defense will save the day, with key stops. unlike last week where JA the comeback kid and the offense bailed out the defense.

groovy game ahead, for sure.

bills 34

curlyhorns 31

What is their record when traveling to the East coast in consecutive weeks? 

5 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

do I start Robert Woods in fantasy? Would Tre shadow one of their WR's? I doubt it right? 

image.thumb.png.d28862d9e1bab94dd505e2cb54ef3d80.png

I don’t think Tre will shadow anyone. It’s pretty much the woods/cupp show but they don’t have one dynamic WR. Those guys are solid route runners with good hands. They use the TE a lot. I think Tre will stay on the right side. Van Jefferson looks nice so far. Josh Reynolds can be a downfield threat. Solid group of WRs but no #1 guy 

• Like (+1) 1