Week 3: Rams at Bills

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Maybe I'm pulling this out of my butt, but doesn't McD's defense usually snap back hard after a let down game? 

I'll attribute that breakdown to the heat, missing Milano and Edmunds, and the offensive 3-and-outs in the third quarter. Plus a wily veteran QB who know where to attack. Here's hoping we get Matt & Tre back and we right things at home. But if we lose a game, losing to an NFC opponent hurts least. Anyone know if the Rams are staying on the East coast this week?

34 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'll attribute that breakdown to the heat, missing Milano and Edmunds, and the offensive 3-and-outs in the third quarter. Plus a wily veteran QB who know where to attack. Here's hoping we get Matt & Tre back and we right things at home. But if we lose a game, losing to an NFC opponent hurts least. Anyone know if the Rams are staying on the East coast this week?

Planning on pulling some fire alarms?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The Rams will be traveling. They aren't allowed to stay on the east coast because of COVID rules.

15 minutes ago, y2zipper said:

The Rams will be traveling. They aren't allowed to stay on the east coast because of COVID rules.

I think they should take a quick trip to Asia to get their “official” checkups, then maybe have a stop to see the London venue for preparation for their next NFL exhibition. A night back in LA, then fly into WNY.  :)

I actually thought some teams were staying on the east coast. Not sure about the rules or what teams are planning. 

18 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’d agree, a fullback will help whether that is Gilliam or Smith.  Smith seems like the better choice in terms of lead blocking.  🤞👏 Fingers crossed on Milano and Edmunds back by Sunday. Motor needs to get the bulk of the carries as Moss looked like a rookie yesterday.  Singletary gets those tough yards and has that explosion.

Oh, amd giving us three points is basically a pick em game as Vegas even in a Covid year with no fans seems to still give three to the home team if they believe they are even.

We may have Gilliam and Smith suiting up since Knox got concussed.

• Like (+1) 1

Goff is Goff. He is capable of having good games and putting up stats, but he is not a gamer and can't put the team on his back when needed. He needs playmakers to make plays for him.

I'll take Allen over Goff. But this game seems pretty evenly matched to me. I'd feel a lot better if I knew Edmunds and Milano will be back. My bet is Edmunds will play but Milano will not.

And obviously our offensive line has not been tested by an effective pass rush. They'll get one of the best pass rushers in the league to deal with this week. He could wreck this game.

I'll take the Bills to win it 21-20. The difference will ultimately be who had to travel and who didn't.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but at one point, was it pointed out that McVay reads the defense for Goff presnap?

I haven't paid much attention to him last year but that's basically what his knock was going into that Super Bowl. That he was basically a robot programmed by McVay and he couldn't do the necessary QB things himself.

2 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but at one point, was it pointed out that McVay reads the defense for Goff presnap?

I didn’t know that. That’s interesting though. The Bills defense provides a lot of disguise pre-snap. But McVay is a genius, they say