Week 3: Rams at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I'm not worried about the Bills scoring on the Rams. I'm worried about the Bills not being able to stop the Rams offense.

It will be a shootout, as I said.

I mean...I'm gonna pump the brakes a little bit here.

Our offense has looked pretty impressive, but it HAS been against two of the worst teams in the league. Even the Dolphins defense, which isn't very good, held the Bills to two consecutive three-and-outs in the third quarter yesterday.

Good? Yes. Unstoppable? I think it's too early to say on that one.

You go ahead and pump the breaks. Josh Allen will keep the foot on the gas

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Also, we can say, “look what Fitz and the Dolphins did to our defense...imagine what Goff and the Rams will do if Edmunds and Milano are out”.. but Fitz was ON POINT.  Gesicki was making one handed stab catches.   Parker and Williams were beasting on Levi and one of them even smoked Tre deep.   

Our defense was trash but the other team still had to execute and the Dolphins did.  

Williams had one catch for like 5 yards yesterday. He was awful 

16 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

i said the game shouldnt and wont change against miami and i will say the same for rams other then blocking and play action.

donald has to be chipped every time. period

play action has to be at a min.. this defense is to fast

Keep the same game plan and come with a good steady pass rush. Goff can get rattled. The Rams strength is their run game. If the Bills want to win we will have to stop the run game. Stack the box and if Edmunds is available have him cover Higbee. Put White on Woods and give Wallace safety help on Kupp. 

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Also, we can say, “look what Fitz and the Dolphins did to our defense...imagine what Goff and the Rams will do if Edmunds and Milano are out”.. but Fitz was ON POINT.  Gesicki was making one handed stab catches.   Parker and Williams were beasting on Levi and one of them even smoked Tre deep.   

Our defense was trash but the other team still had to execute and the Dolphins did.  

Just because Fitz had a good day against our defense doesn’t necessarily means that Goff will have the same success , and yes even Tre will get beat deep sometimes just as Gilmore did yesterday , 

51 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Keep the same game plan and come with a good steady pass rush. Goff can get rattled. The Rams strength is their run game. If the Bills want to win we will have to stop the run game. Stack the box and if Edmunds is available have him cover Higbee. Put White on Woods and give Wallace safety help on Kupp. 

your reply to my post has nothing to do with offense. so i dont no where your coming at here other then i agree with everything you said

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

In NO way is this accurate. We’ve won our 1st 2 Division games in a sport where winning the Division is paramount to playing home games in January with a chance at a title. How many Division titles have we had this century?

If anything, the Rams game is one we can lose and still be contending for a division championship.

don’t really disagree, I just meant in terms of caliber of opponent.