Week 3: Rams at Bills

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Now 5-0

The Rams would have lost to the Cowboys last week if not for a gift offensive pass interference call so they aren’t this juggernaut and while it is a step up in competition...I think it’s safe to say the Bills are the best team the Rams have seen as well 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

Hope the LB unit is back up to full speed because the Rams abused Philadelphia's slow linebackers today.  

It's gonna be tuff sledding against the Rams if we don't have Milano and Edmunds available plus Cupp and Woods are going to eat Levi alive. I'm sorry guys, I've said this for awhile now. He's not a starting caliber CB. He's nice depth, that's about it.

• Like (+1) 2

I don't think people understand what a mess the Eagles are currently.  

Dallas had the ball for 24 minutes and had over 400 yards of O vs the Rams.  Philly over 360 after a slow start.  Their D is Donald and Ramsey.  

Expecting a shootout and the game of the week.  Bills 34 Rams 31

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I don't think people understand what a mess the Eagles are currently.  

Dallas had the ball for 24 minutes and had over 400 yards of O vs the Rams.  Philly over 360 after a slow start.  Their D is Donald and Ramsey.  

Expecting a shootout and the game of the week.  Bills 34 Rams 31

I really don't want a shoot out, I want the defense to get most of its starters back. I had this pencilled as a an early loss but not sure who wins now 

6 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

I really don't want a shoot out, I want the defense to get most of its starters back. I had this pencilled as a an early loss but not sure who wins now 

I'm not expecting Milano or Edmonds back.  2-0.  NFC game.  If they aren't 100% do not play them.  

3 big AFC games coming up.  Raiders Titans Chiefs.  All have TEs we need to cover.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Don’t let Donald dominate. Easier said than done. But got to contain him somehow 

Give your linemen help, move the pocket with some designed rollouts. Slow the rush - don't give up on the runs, draws, and screens and Josh is not easy to bring down and has to be ok throwing some away.

Don't play scared or not to lose, play to win.

7 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Give your linemen help, move the pocket with some designed rollouts. Slow the rush - don't give up on the runs, draws, and screens and Josh is not easy to bring down and has to be ok throwing some away.

Don't play scared or not to lose, play to win.

Yeah don't plan on stopping him because you probably won't. Got to find ways to avoid/get around him.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

I’d agree, a fullback will help whether that is Gilliam or Smith.  Smith seems like the better choice in terms of lead blocking.  🤞👏 Fingers crossed on Milano and Edmunds back by Sunday. Motor needs to get the bulk of the carries as Moss looked like a rookie yesterday.  Singletary gets those tough yards and has that explosion.

Oh, amd giving us three points is basically a pick em game as Vegas even in a Covid year with no fans seems to still give three to the home team if they believe they are even.