SNF: Patriots at Seahawks

YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I was so proud of him.  But then the next time he decided to compete for GMFB Angry Runs ...

Exactly. He's bullying over and carrying half the Dolphins defense down the field and the refs blow the whistle while he is still moving forward. That was brutal.

5 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

You are the one befuddled that a fanbase is trashing a former player that chose to leave them.  It is really common and all fan bases do that, wasn't sure if you are new to sports because you were confused about that

ThAnK yOu for SpELlinG that out..I'm glad you logged on to tell me that. Anything else?

Edited by Ghost_002!

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was so proud of him.  But then the next time he decided to compete for GMFB Angry Runs ...

It's situational with Allen.  On his first run, where he was safe at home with that nice slide, it was a first down play.  The Angry Man run was on 3rd & 8.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

You can see why people still want McDaniels as a HC

Too bad he's a scared little B word to leave NE and fail as a HC

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Like I said in the shoutbox, Collingsworth must go through a lot of towels in the booth when NE plays

Eww

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Collinsworth when NE scores "It's phenomenal, right"

But when any other team scores it's just a TD.

My God I hate that guy.

Wilson throws like a 39 yard bomb with amazing catch by Moore and he barely says anything.

And then Cam throws a .5 yard yard touchdown to a fullback and he’s laughing like a drunk 13 year old girl

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Collinsworth when NE scores "It's phenomenal, right"

But when any other team scores it's just a TD.

My God I hate that guy.

Is that what he said with the Wilson to Metcalf TD?  "just a TD"?  go back and watch your replay...