Goff threw 3 TDs to his TE today

YoloinOhio

48 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I think Edmunds and Milano will be back for the Rams.

They were sat out because they knew how hot and humid it was going to be in Miami.

No matter how good or bad the Bills have been in their history, September games in Miami are mostly tough goes for this franchise.

True that. I'm a few miles from the stadium and it is so hot and humid. Even at night, the humidity and heat drain you. I'm glad we got out with the W.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

I'm torn, Higbee is my fantasy TE.

I ***** hate fantasy, for reasons like this. Not you specifically, you're fine, but all of the friends I used to watch Bills games with talk like this even when it hurts the Bills, and spent half of today blabbing about TEs across the continent I don't care about while we were trying to watch this epic game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, arcane said:

I ***** hate fantasy, for reasons like this. Not you specifically, you're fine, but all of the friends I used to watch Bills games with talk like this even when it hurts the Bills, and spent half of today blabbing about TEs across the continent I don't care about while we were trying to watch this epic game.

Bills first, fantasy a far second. I hope Buffalo shuts Higbee out.

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Better brush up on it in this board.

You might want to take your own advice if you thought a post that just said "Get Out" wasn't sarcasm...and still didn't get it when I specifically quoted the part about sarcasm..

Edited by jeremy2020

2 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

I have Gesicki on my squad....but I did not start him today smh.

I always try to stay away from Jets/Dolphins/Pats on my team.

Usually its not hard with the Jets and Dolphins.........

Last year I had Sanu when he got traded, and this year I was desperate for a bench RB so I took Michel

I thought about Gesicki, instead I have the Saints TE. I had the Titans TE on my bench and this morning picked up the 49ers TE......

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I always try to stay away from Jets/Dolphins/Pats on my team.

Usually its not hard with the Jets and Dolphins.........

Last year I had Sanu when he got traded, and this year I was desperate for a bench RB so I took Michel

I thought about Gesicki, instead I have the Saints TE. I had the Titans TE on my bench and this morning picked up the 49ers TE......

I'm the same way about division players, but I remembered how Gesicki played against us last year. I started Fant and still won my week by a longshot with my Bill's connection. I have Josh and Diggs in both my leagues.