Who gets promoted when Daboll becomes a HC?

Bangarang

5 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Have not worked out ...

Pederson won a SuperBowl

McVay got his team to a SuperBowl

Shanahan got his team to a SuperBowl

Gase is total garbage no argument there

McD is 0 and 2 in the playoffs.  

Daboll will be on some short lists if Bills keep playing well. He has Belichick and Nick Saban ties so he will get a look if he keeps doing well from both college and pro teams. I might be more worried about a college team given the more recent ties to Saban

Yes they've all had short lived success, maybe a case of being at the right place at the right time, but lately excluding Shanahan not as much.  Wouldn't be shocked to see Pederson fired by year end unless things turn around.  Can also argue Pederson got the team there with Nick Foles who may have just been the right guy for that team and not enough tape to know how to stop him.  Once other teams figured him out, both Pederson and Foles went down hill.  McVay had one great year with his QB, since then done OK, nothing spectacular. Right now Shanahan's star is shining, lets see if it lasts.

12 hours ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

Bye..  Today's game should have been a blow out, however Daboll got cute and then went conservative.

Oh I forgot that Daboll is the DC and had two starting LBs out... 

Mahomes had some struggles, I guess Andy Reid needs to go as well

Fitz beat Belichicks vaunted Defense last season, so bye to Bill as well, right? 

We handily won the game, shut yer gob you git...

Go Bills!!!

3 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Yes they've all had short lived success, maybe a case of being at the right place at the right time, but lately excluding Shanahan not as much.  Wouldn't be shocked to see Pederson fired by year end unless things turn around.  Can also argue Pederson got the team there with Nick Foles who may have just been the right guy for that team and not enough tape to know how to stop him.  Once other teams figured him out, both Pederson and Foles went down hill.  McVay had one great year with his QB, since then done OK, nothing spectacular. Right now Shanahan's star is shining, lets see if it lasts.

McVay took over a team that hadn't had a winning record in 13 seasons and has had one all 3 years including a Superbowl appearance. 

I thought he did a bad job as OC last season but he is a good Head Coach and he has changed up the offense so far this season.