[Name Only Title] Leslie frazer

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

...The envelope please, and the  “that guy” award goes to...

2 minutes ago, Whitey13 said:

Frazier. 

Simple Google search would have told 

3 minutes ago, Whitey13 said:

Frazier. 

Simple Google search would have told you 

I thought his name was leslie.

Just now, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

Not joe but is defense can take a punch from a 40 year old.

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Copy I will next time say Leslie Fraiser there is a fine line between genius and insanity and right now his play calling is making Einstein lose his hair 

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

Didn’t love his strategy today as I feel like chan got the best of him. But he’s a good coordinator. Just an off day I think. Didn’t help missing 3 starters (including josh Norman in that)

White had a uncharacteristic game (bad) as well. 

Not to mention we got to play against Fitztana today and arguably one of the best TE performances I have seen in awhile. 

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 2