Where to find footage from during the power outage?

NickelCity

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

OK, this is a big deal. I just listened to WGR's call on Game Pass. They only lost video for the Parker TD. They had video again starting with the ensuing kickoff, which means they had video for essentially the entire blackout, including the Knox fumble. HOW DID THEY HAVE VIDEO? What feed did they have? Why is this feed not incorporated into Game Pass? And will it be? These questions need to be answered.

it’s absolutely bush league. There are 100 fans at the stadium and we are at home, relying exclusively on the TV broadcast. 

if they couldn’t get that feed back up on CBS, they need to stop the game. What do they think this is? Some closed practice scrimmage? 

4 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

it’s absolutely bush league. There are 100 fans at the stadium and we are at home, relying exclusively on the TV broadcast. 

if they couldn’t get that feed back up on CBS, they need to stop the game. What do they think this is? Some closed practice scrimmage? 

I was there and happy they didnt stop the game again

Knox had a catch and good run after catch, but was looking for contact and fumbled

9 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Well it was the game with the smallest national footprint. Basically just Miami and NYS from Utica west. Probably only have so many generators to go around.

53 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

Here is some All-22 film showing the McKenzie catch and Diggs TD.. quite blurry. No Knox catch and fumble though.

The guy hoarsely screaming “ Isaiah McKenzie” Is great😂😂😂

I’m sure he was ticking off Miami fans around him💪
Bill’s Mafia

Edited by Buffalo Boy
  • Like (+1) 1