Where to find footage from during the power outage?

NickelCity

3 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

There's a large gap in the game from the power outage, even on Gamepass. However, I've seen a highlight of Diggs' TD reception.

Does anyone know if the footage exists somewhere?

Yeah, but you have to splice it in from the Facebook live stream.

3 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

The footage in the Bills app is missing it, too. They also spell ‘broadcast’: ‘braodcast’ so they clearly drank today during the game. 

They were going for the non sexist spelling ;) 

• Haha (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

There's a large gap in the game from the power outage, even on Gamepass. However, I've seen a highlight of Diggs' TD reception.

saw it on a replay 

look on Buffalo Bills webpage. I posted a link a little while ago 

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/highlights?fbclid=IwAR0HT368Lfyl6KFVExRXrb3Gns37OHLTYxp71cNOLkayYdH6F69io5N-jiI#

I really want to see the Knox fumble. Literally no idea what happened on the play. I think this was before the live stream as well, so it's truly in a black hole.

Wouldn't they have still been filming though? They have cameramen on the field who are recording with devices that aren't plugged in, right? I'm sure they have the footage... The question is whether or not they will care enough to put it into Game Pass.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, NickelCity said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/buf/buffalo-bills

2nd or 3rd video on the page 

Full screen and not PIP

OK, this is a big deal. I just listened to WGR's call on Game Pass. They only lost video for the Parker TD. They had video again starting with the ensuing kickoff, which means they had video for essentially the entire blackout, including the Knox fumble. HOW DID THEY HAVE VIDEO? What feed did they have? Why is this feed not incorporated into Game Pass? And will it be? These questions need to be answered.

17 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

OK, this is a big deal. I just listened to WGR's call on Game Pass. They only lost video for the Parker TD. They had video again starting with the ensuing kickoff, which means they had video for essentially the entire blackout, including the Knox fumble. HOW DID THEY HAVE VIDEO? What feed did they have? Why is this feed not incorporated into Game Pass? And will it be? These questions need to be answered.

only portions of the stadium had a power failure 

CBS’s feed bun not necessarily the NFL films feed 

jmo

16 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This conspiracy knows no boundaries!!!

First the missed FG and now this !!!

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

only portions of the stadium had a power failure 

CBS’s feed bun not necessarily the NFL films feed 

jmo

First the missed FG and now this !!!

"They erased it from the All-22!!!!!"...for "obvious reasons". including "I don't know"!!

"oh wait...no they didn't"

LOL

• Haha (+1) 1