How did we do with regard to injuries?

Rubes

4 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

Maybe.

But Dodson was not good in pass coverage today.

He bit on play action and left the mid middle zone wide open numerous times.

Milano is a far better linebacker now.

Exactly...No knock on Dodson...But it's not even close right now...😎

6 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

With the loss of OTA's and a normal training camp you're going to see tons of injuries this season. It's inevitable. 

Absolutely nothing is inevitable in 2020. Injuries -even star players- are an ongoing happenstance in the NFL. 

Everything else is Bunk, imo.

12 hours ago, MJS said:

We have Diggs, Allen, and White. Losing any of those would be devastating.

Josh Allen says ‘Hi!’

10 hours ago, Nelius said:

So only Knox? Pretty good news really, a ton of teams took a beating today. Pretty sure all of the 49ers are injured

That's the way it looks.  Everything else looked to be minor stuff that won't show up on injury reports.  Bumps and bruises.

I want to give a big shout out to our trainers, coaches, and players for really buying into a process to stay healthy and hydrated.

The heat and humidity early in the season usually leads to cramps and muscle issues.  The fact that the Bills players rotated like they did without drop off and I did not see really any major cramps or other injuries.  

It is a huge sign of how good these guys are and how much they use analytics to keep guys healthy.

14 hours ago, RiotAct said:

nope that’s the real Levi

I reacted "sad" but that's to the truth of it, not to your post.

I do think it's possible he is still hampered by the hamstring.

I don't think he's a bad player, but it's a talent cliff between him and Tre Day

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Josh Allen says ‘Hi!’

He did say "Diggs, Allen, and White"

35 minutes ago, MJS said:

Didn't I include Allen?

You did

Knox concussion from TBN: they say "unclear when it occurred".  MSN same.

But Ouch! the photo they used.  And 1 drop, 1 fumble, 1 reception is pretty

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-tight-end-dawson-knox-suffers-concussion/article_22a4ac60-fb7b-11ea-8175-d7e857211d77.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/dawson-knox-leaves-game-against-miami-dolphins/ar-BB19eAXC

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Knox concussion from TBN: they say "unclear when it occurred".  MSN same.

But Ouch! the photo they used.  And 1 drop, 1 fumble, 1 reception is pretty

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-tight-end-dawson-knox-suffers-concussion/article_22a4ac60-fb7b-11ea-8175-d7e857211d77.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/dawson-knox-leaves-game-against-miami-dolphins/ar-BB19eAXC

I am beginning to get concerned about Knox.

I'll preface with I loved when we picked him and he's one of my favorite guys on the team.

But I'm starting to wonder if he's just a tad more "raw," than we thought ... as in, he's "uncookable."

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I reacted "sad" but that's to the truth of it, not to your post.

I do think it's possible he is still hampered by the hamstring.

I don't think he's a bad player, but it's a talent cliff between him and Tre Day

He did say "Diggs, Allen, and White"

You did

I also think Miami is a really bad match-up for Wallace because of Fitz.

I like Wallace when then can run a lot of zone and help with coverage.  Typically that zone package protects Wallace and lets him play.  

The difficulty with Miami is they do not fool Fitz - so if he reads Zone - he works the middle of the field and you see guys like Marlowe and Johnson getting beat - especially this week.  If they bail and run man coverage - then Fitz targets the outside guys - Wallace more than Tre’, but both got beat a few times.  

The Bills even tried a few different rotation coverages - like Wallace and Tre covering the TE and both got burned on that package.

Without Milano and Edmunds in the middle - the Bills struggled to control that area and Fitz just is not afraid to throw against this defense.  It puts immense pressure because they could not help out like normal.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I am beginning to get concerned about Knox.

I'll preface with I loved when we picked him and he's one of my favorite guys on the team.

But I'm starting to wonder if he's just a tad more "raw," than we thought ... as in, he's "uncookable."

A big part of the issue with Knox is he has all the physical traits needed to be an outstanding TE, the issue is he is still very raw WRT to having the actual ball in his hands.  In College, he was hardly thrown too as how too many outstanding WR's around him, so he is still in the learning mode.