Would like to thank the Cleveland Browns for this Bills team

9 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Am looking forward to some long overdue love from Peter King’s FMIA column tomorrow mayhaps? 🧐🤓

Ummm...no. The extent of the love thrown Allen's way from King, who I actually normally enjoy reading, was buried within this snippet from the column this morning. Be forewarned--blink and you will miss it:

"Fantastic day of football. Weekend, really. Start on Thursday. Coming-out party for Joe Burrow, 23 years old, putting up 30 points for a Cincinnati team with a lot of holes, losing to 25-year-old Baker Mayfield. On Sunday, Jared Goff (25), Kyler Murray (23) and Lamar Jackson (23) were in total control in dominant wins. Patrick Mahomes (25) needed to do some Patrick Mahomes things in overtime, Josh Allen (24) launched gorgeous and effortless deep balls for Buffalo, Dak Prescott (27) threw for 450 yards to win the craziest game of his life, and Wilson (the old man at 31) capped everything with the second five-TD-pass game of his career Sunday night. That game—Seattle 35, New England 30—definitely should not have been on TVs in any cardiac units around the United States."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/09/21/russell-wilson-seahawks-nfl-week-2-fmia-peter-king-let-russ-cook/

And yes, Wilson sucks up a lot of oxygen with a best-ever type of quality performance in the evening set, but still, part of one sentence??

10 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I have to admit I was a hue Jackson fan cause of how he turned the Raiders around with Campbell and Palmer as his QBs. I thought he got a raw deal being fired from Oakland at the time but after watching him in Cleveland it made me realize that the semi good year he had in Oakland was a farce, might be the worst HC in NFL history besides Cam Cameron and Chan Gailey 

Adam Gase makes Hue  look like Lombardi.