Cody Ford benched?

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hopefully it was just a rotation - was McDermott asked about it?

McD was asked and said in his presser that they were rotating guys early to see what was working best so they could go back to it later... Only speculating, but sounds like Ford may have some competition for that G spot. Not a bad thing for the Bills to have that kind of depth and level of compete. Cody may not feel that way.

16 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Spain was at LG on the TD pass to Brown.  I posted about his block here in the other thread. 

Yep - 67 at LG and 70 at RG.....Spain and Ford.

Morse and Ford held out just long enough for Allen to unload, but Wilkins tosses Morse aside like a throw pillow and is right in Allens lap when he releases the ball and Ford was having his hands full with DE Ogbah #91 who gets by him on a swim move....the Dolphins have talent up front.

Edited by WideNine
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

Yeah, that was my assumption.  90 degree temp with 90% humidity - that can be tough.  

When I was a soldier at Fort Stewart, GA, we hated field training during 90-90 days.

I spent a  summer at The Infantry School in Fort Benning, GA way back when.

I was there for radio mechanic training. We were in an A/C building, but on coffee/donut breaks, we could watch the airborne guys out there busting their butts every day. Their uniforms were a shade darker from constant sweat. They were doing simulated jumps or hit the ground and roll exercises. Lots of running, too.

Oops, break is over, time to go back inside.

Are there any Army airborne guys here on TSW? Thanks for doing the hard work out there.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Poleshifter said:

I spent a  summer at The Infantry School in Fort Benning, GA way back when.

I was there for radio mechanic training. We were in an A/C building, but on coffee/donut breaks, we could watch the airborne guys out there busting their butts every day. Their uniforms were a shade darker from constant sweat. They were doing simulated jumps or hit the ground and roll exercises. Lots of running, too.

Oops, break is over, time to go back inside.

Are there any Army airborne guys here on TSW? Thanks for doing the hard work out there.

I did OCS at Benning one summer and I saw very fit guys struggling afterward just standing in formation after a 5 mile fast march.  That was a 90 and 90 day.  Company commander got reamed for pushing us in those conditions.  

16 hours ago, CSBill said:

Are those Bills fans in Miami I can hear cheering in the background? #BillsMafia

Oh, Yeah.  In his presser, McDermott talked about how special it was to come out of the tunnel and hear the live fans cheering for them and see "substantial" numbers of Bills fans in attendence, hear them yelling and singing.

13 hours ago, Doc said:

Just the piped-in cheers.  

Negative, they had 10,000 fans in attendence and per personal account of a couple of our own who were there plus McDermott, Bills Mafia was representing.

• Like (+1) 1