Cody Ford benched?

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, Logic said:

It's already been said, but I think the heat/humidity played a large role in this. They were rotating the big boys at guard.

I was at a game in Jax where they substituted the OL all day long. I nearly passed out in the stands. It was purely a matter of survival. The heat is bad, the humidity kills. 

(I actually happen to love that weather.) 

12 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Looked to me as Knox may have been benched too

I think Knox had a concussion. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Clemfield2622 said:

Bates was in on the jumbo packages when they were backed up. That's when I first noticed Winters in and wondered where Ford was.

He was playing LG...

I noticed Bates at TE (on the left side) last weekend when Josh ran it in for a TD.

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

I noticed Bates at TE (on the left side) last weekend when Josh ran it in for a TD.

I'm not sure which plays you were referring to, but there were a few goal line plays with Bates lined up as an extra tackle, next to either Williams at RT or Dawkins at LT.

12 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

I'm not sure which plays you were referring to, but there were a few goal line plays with Bates lined up as an extra tackle, next to either Williams at RT or Dawkins at LT.

That's what I mean.  If he's in the position a TE would be, isn't he an eligible receiver?