Jets fans on their forum want the team to tank for Trevor and trade away Darnold.

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Yeah the game he had I believe was worse than the game against us. 

Just checking because I mean I wouldn't be surprised if he had a bad game with his ***** WR and OL. But against us he seemed to both miss guys(crappy offseason probably didn't help) and make bad decisions.

4 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

I have a feeling we’ll be hearing this Darnold’s entire career. Never seen a QB constantly get the benefit of the doubt for being below average!

He still has no real O-line or WR's. You remember JA having those cards year 1?  The difference is the coach and GM have built around our guy proper. Thank GOD!

Jets have no Process!

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Jets fans are done with both Gase and Darnold and are wanting the team to go 0-16 and draft Trevor. Personally if I’m Trevor I do everything I can to avoid going to the Jets. 

Darnold might net them an extra 3d rounder at this point.

6 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I wouldn't close the book on Darnold yet.  Just look at what having a true #1 WR along with a top #2 and a decent #3 has done for Josh.  Darnold has no WRs.  Until he gets at least 2 or 3 decent WRs, it's tough for him to do anything.  

Wrong.  He’s a bum.

I said this last week, but people keep screaming about the talent Darnold has around him. What about the talent Allen had in his rookie year? He wasn't great his first year but he had some great games and put the team on his back, even with guys like Zay Jones to throw to. I don't see that heart in Darnold. And I'm not a Darnold hater. It's just a fact

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

He still has no real O-line or WR's. You remember JA having those cards year 1?  The difference is the coach and GM have built around our guy proper. Thank GOD!

Jets have no Process!

Sam is supposed to be this savior that teams were tanking for......kid is a overrated bum period. At least in Allen’s rookie season with no weapons he carried a terrible offense....... Sam Darnold is doing none of that, just blending in with the rest of the scrubs.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, streetkings01 said:

Sam is supposed to be this savior that teams were tanking for......kid is a overrated bum period. At least in Allen’s rookie season with no weapons he carried a terrible offense....... Sam Darnold is doing none of that, just blending in with the rest of the scrubs.

I am fine with the Jets suck in all honesty. Let them waste another 1st rd pick on a QB and ruin him.  Darnold = Tannehill 2.0 IMO