All 3 starting WRs on pace for 1000+ yards...

Hebert19

8 hours ago, Rk_Bills86 said:

Last time the Bills has 2x 1000 yd receivers was Moulds/Price? with Bledsoe?

Makes me so angry that we wasted both Moulds and Price with bad QB play. Should’ve gotten someone better than Bledsoe, wish Kelly would’ve come out of retirement to play one more season, he almost did with Baltimore 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I would still like to see more of a emphasis on running the ball.....

its not that I dont love the passing....I just want us to be balanced

I’m sorry. Did we lose??

Screw ‘more of an emphasis’ on any aspect other than what has to be done to win each game as it comes.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I would still like to see more of a emphasis on running the ball.....

its not that I dont love the passing....I just want us to be balanced

we got to run the ball effectively when playing against teams with good/great QBs..that is the only way to shorten the game and keep the opposing QB on the sidelines.

1 minute ago, ganesh said:

we got to run the ball effectively when playing against teams with good/great QBs..that is the only way to shorten the game and keep the opposing QB on the sidelines.

It may be “the only way to shorten the game and keep opposing QB on the sidelines”, but it isn’t the only way to beat those teams. 

Obvi

18 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Makes me so angry that we wasted both Moulds and Price with bad QB play. Should’ve gotten someone better than Bledsoe, wish Kelly would’ve come out of retirement to play one more season, he almost did with Baltimore 

Not to put salt in the wound - but I think if my memory serves me correctly that year we actually became the first team to have a 4000 yd passer, 2x 1000 Receivers, 1000 yd rusher and NOT make the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I was worried they would not get enough targets but so far Daboll is dialing up a ton of throws to them. At some point the opponents will start playing more two deep zone and it will open up some opportunities for Knox/Kroft and the backs. 

Beasley is also making the most of his opportunities with more intermediate throws than last year.

Right 

They could go by Seals and Kroft. After all, Knox catches like he has flippers for hands. :bag:

2 hours ago, Rk_Bills86 said:

Not to put salt in the wound - but I think if my memory serves me correctly that year we actually became the first team to have a 4000 yd passer, 2x 1000 Receivers, 1000 yd rusher and NOT make the playoffs.

Bledsoe was great the first half of that season.  The defense was horrible.  

I'm remembering all those people who said "the QB makes the WR" when Allen couldnt produce with Zay Jones and Kelvin Benjamin as our top 2. That was an actual take on here! Allen has definitely improved a ton this year but having a real receiving corps is also making the improvement look starker than it really is. He was already an incredible intermediate thrower last year, Diggs is just making that more obvious.

3 hours ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

Can anybody explain john brown, to me this guy was let go by the ravens we pick him up last year and under Josh he has turned into marvin harrison.  Why did no other team see what the Bill's saw.

And they had tried to get him the year he signed with Baltimore instead. They'd BEEN on Brown.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

And they had tried to get him the year he signed with Baltimore instead. They'd BEEN on Brown.

How funny is it that Brown chose to go play with Flacco of all people over Josh in 2018, and is now trending toward another 1000+ yard season here. Glad he saw the light.