Josh Allen - week TWO report card

rayray808

2 minutes ago, VW82 said:

I think once the all 22 comes out we're going to see that he missed some stuff he probably shouldn't have and got away with some stuff he probably shouldn't have. We'll see.

Genuine question - how much football outside of the Bills do you watch?

Just now, VW82 said:

Yeah maybe I was being a little hard on him. I changed it to an A. I think once the all 22 review comes out we're going to see that he missed some stuff he probably shouldn't have and got away with some stuff he probably shouldn't have. We'll see. I might be wrong. 

He definitely made a lot of huge throws today and once again he came through down the stretch. Lots and lots to like. 

Is there an All-22 of any QB that didn't "Miss some stuff" on the field?

I will say, the late pass to Diggs that was challenged, Diggs made a hell of a play by cutting off the defender before making the catch.  That's the type of play you see great receivers make.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Yeah maybe I was being a little hard on him. I changed it to an A. I think once the all 22 comes out we're going to see that he missed some stuff he probably shouldn't have and got away with some stuff he probably shouldn't have. We'll see. I might be wrong. 

He definitely made a lot of huge throws today and once again he came through down the stretch. Lots and lots to like. 

No problem brother...I think we’ve been cursed with such poor QB play for so long, we  might be pre conditioned to always see it...I’m sure it happens to me from time to time. 👍

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, rayray808 said:

My main question after this game: will the national narrative change on Josh Allen? Will he finally get the credit he deserves?

This has been the frustration for us Wyoming/Bills fans.   What's he got to do?  Walk on water? Bring the dead back to life.  Feed the multitudes?  Geeez!

• Like (+1) 1

After today's game, I'm ready to say it for the first time:

Josh Allen is officially a franchise quarterback. Pick up his option, pay him, buy his jersey in every color, whatever.

Franchise.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Yeah; you said accuracy can't be taught.   At least give you credit for being here unlike your brethren @C.Biscuit97, @Nextmanup, @BigDingus, @Mango, etc

Huh? I didn’t like the way Allen has played in the past. So far into 2020, he IS the offense. He’s playing much better. 

I have never said he couldn’t. I’ve just said he never had. He has been an animal so far this season. I don’t have any issues with saying that.  

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

Huh? I didn’t like the way Allen has played in the past. So far into 2020, he IS the offense. He’s playing much better. 

I have never said he couldn’t. I’ve just said he never had. He has been an animal so far this season. I don’t have any issues with saying that.  

I pay attention; you give the ol like button to all the negative posts about him.  Where were you during the game?  You always show up when it's negative.  I'm gonna keep you and the rest of haters honest; no free crow for you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I pay attention; you give the ol like button to all the negative posts about him.  Where were you during the game?  You always show up when it's negative.  I'm gonna keep you and the rest of haters honest; no free crow for you.

Easy, Karen...today is a day to celebrate Allen’s achievements as a QB, not a day to virtue signal, by being the “negative Nancy” you claim to despise...