224 members have voted

1. 1. Is Josh Allen your QB?

• ***** Yes
    • Yes
    • Maybe, need to see more
    • Thinking no, but can be convinced
    • No
    • ***** No
    • Trade him RIGHT ***** NOW! And then hang up....

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I took Allen #4 overall last year in my yearly family league cause the top 3 running backs were gone. Everyone laughed at me. I still won the super bowl. 

I had pick 12 this year, so I snagged him and Diggs at the end of round 3, start of round 4. But my team isn’t very good this year so far. 

I got Diggs in Rd 4 and I wanted Allen so badly with my 5th rd pick. I’m on a bowling league with my buddy who took Allen. I’m the anchor on that league averaging 223 this year. I might hold out until he trades me Allen for a reasonable player.

18 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

I didn't want him on draft night, as I don't watch college football so rely on the experts. I have been on him about his completion percentage, so far so good this season, definitely has worked on touch in the offseason.

I would not say he's "my QB", but I can't even say Kelly was my QB back in the day. I've never been that way with any players I guess.

Sure hope he keeps this going, especially with the schedule all of the sudden getting much more difficult.

It’s amazing how awful you managed to make this question. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'll admit it is satisfying to know that what I saw with my own two eyes led me to the conclusion long before now that this is exactly the sort of QB we could have, and I didn't allow myself to be swayed by analytics nerds who don't factor in the totality of the circumstances when evaluating a college QB's performance and potential.  Josh Allen went from a nobody in Wyoming to a top ten draft pick because of what he did in college, knowing that he had no specific QB upbringing or training to speak of but was gifted with freakish athletic ability and the work ethic and desire to be great.  He was as raw as they come and was always going to need some time.

I hope this is a ride we're on for the next 10-15 years.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Josh has been my quarterback since the day he was drafted by the Buffalo Bills. But, he’s been a quarterback that I knew I could believe in long-term since the game in Minnesota two seasons ago. Anybody with a set on him like that has to be someone you can get behind in Buffalo

This sealed it for me as well:

Josh Allen Pylon Cam - The Stadium Wall Archives - Two Bills Drive

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 2

I have banged the drum for every Bills QB, the second Tyrod made the pro bowl as an alternate anytime someone said his name I would correct them by saying "do you mean Pro Bowl QB Tyrod Taylor" But Josh is the first QB that I have felt will lead this franchise to deep playoff runs for the next decade. 

• Like (+1) 1