224 members have voted

1. 1. Is Josh Allen your QB?

• ***** Yes
    • Yes
    • Maybe, need to see more
    • Thinking no, but can be convinced
    • No
    • ***** No
    • Trade him RIGHT ***** NOW! And then hang up....

There’s really nothing negative to say except a little better Ball security but he has absolutely murder the first 2 games.  Perfect two teams to play and now the real fun starts.  

but dude looks great so far.  Good for him. 

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He's Sal Capaccio's QB.  Sal puts it out there.

I swear he had a similar tweet about Trent.  But Allen plays the way we wished Trent did. 

His rate of progression with his touch on deep balls, slants and hitting RB’s in the flat is amazing. He is one of those few QB’s who is improving his accuracy ever year by improving his mechanics and feet. If Allen stays on this pace he will be one of the top 5 QB’s in the NFL. Duel threat QB with the strongest arm that I have ever seen. Keep adding weapons to this offense, Ertz would be a really good weapon to add right now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Link led me to this, which is priceless:  Tre' Day, Mr Hyde, and Dr Poyer react to Josh's stat line.

Tre: "Sheesh" (looks down then looks up, sticks tongue out)

Hyde: "Dang!  I didn't know he did that!"

Poyer: (purses lips and shakes head, then laughs, mouths "dang" )

Motor (not surprised): "Josh just doing what Josh do, man!  He just keeps getting better!"

• Like (+1) 2

I voted **** NO

He is the Bills QB ;) 

24 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

There’s really nothing negative to say except a little better Ball security but he has absolutely murder the first 2 games.  Perfect two teams to play and now the real fun starts.  

but dude looks great so far.  Good for him. 

I swear he had a similar tweet about Trent.  But Allen plays the way we wished Trent did. 

Trent played lights out until he got decleated by Adrian Wilson ;)

He was afraid for his life after that hit.

Josh would get back up brush himself off and smile then say to AW is that all you got? ;) 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/944/josh-allen

I think they actually like him today 😂 from the fantasy standpoint 

"Fantasy players would be wild to even consider benching him for Buffalo's up-tempo matchup against the Rams in Week 3."

Yeah but what if your backup is Kyler Murray vs the Lions?

Allen appears to be making another jump in his progress, but I'm going to wait until at least the mid-season mark before proclaiming him as the savior.  Two GREAT games against sub-par teams.  Now let's see how his game fares against better competition.  Here's hoping it goes well.

I voted "lets see some more" in the poll. ;)

Edited by LabattBlue

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

His rate of progression with his touch on deep balls, slants and hitting RB’s in the flat is amazing. He is one of those few QB’s who is improving his accuracy ever year by improving his mechanics and feet. If Allen stays on this pace he will be one of the top 5 QB’s in the NFL. Duel threat QB with the strongest arm that I have ever seen. Keep adding weapons to this offense, Ertz would be a really good weapon to add right now.

It rarely ever happens in the nfl that’s why so many doubted him.  If keeps their up, he will the exception rather that the norm.  It’s really, really impressive.

that said, this schedule set up perfectly.  Knock the dust off with those 2 terrible teams and know the real schedule begins.  I’m really excited to see if he can keep on this trajectory.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ralonzo said:

"Fantasy players would be wild to even consider benching him for Buffalo's up-tempo matchup against the Rams in Week 3."

Yeah but what if your backup is Kyler Murray vs the Lions?

I have started Allen every game in fantasy for years. Just because. Of course I don’t have any money involved so it’s easy to pick the home team 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I have started Allen every game in fantasy for years. Just because. Of course I don’t have any money involved so it’s easy to pick the home team 

I have Diggs but I didn’t get Allen. My friends in Chicago know I love the Bills so they draft Bills players to make trades with me later in the season.  I was going to take Allen in the 5th rd but he went 2 picks in front of me. Now they are asking for crazy trades like Kamara for Allen. 

But PFF says stuff...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I have Diggs but I didn’t get Allen. My friends in Chicago know I love the Bills so they draft Bills players to make trades with me later in the season.  I was going to take Allen in the 5th rd but he went 2 picks in front of me. Now they are asking for crazy trades like Kamara for Allen. 

I took Allen #4 overall last year in my yearly family league cause the top 3 running backs were gone. Everyone laughed at me. I still won the super bowl. 

I had pick 12 this year, so I snagged him and Diggs at the end of round 3, start of round 4. But my team isn’t very good this year so far.