224 members have voted

1. 1. Is Josh Allen your QB?

• ***** Yes
    • Yes
    • Maybe, need to see more
    • Thinking no, but can be convinced
    • No
    • ***** No
    • Trade him RIGHT ***** NOW! And then hang up....

Josh has been my quarterback since the day he was drafted by the Buffalo Bills. But, he’s been a quarterback that I knew I could believe in long-term since the game in Minnesota two seasons ago. Anybody with a set on him like that has to be someone you can get behind in Buffalo

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I mean, Josh is My Guy, but from a cold dispassionate 30,000 feet perspective, I need to see a whole season

We have seen a guy have a hot start with 5 great games, get a contract, and then suck, right?

heck - Trent was in mvp conversations

but josh has all the tools and as he strings games together I’ll be less likely to doubt. Still just 2 weeks and against bad teams but he is truly playing like “the guy” right now 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

heck - Trent was in mvp conversations

but josh has all the tools and as he strings games together I’ll be less likely to doubt. Still just 2 weeks and against bad teams but he is truly playing like “the guy” right now 

And another fumble amirite

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I mean, Josh is My Guy, but from a cold dispassionate 30,000 feet perspective, I need to see a whole season

We have seen a guy have a hot start with 5 great games, get a contract, and then suck, right?

You're really comparing Josh Allen to Ryan Fitzpatrick? Josh gets better week to week. Fitzy is the same Fitzy since he entered the league.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Enough with the BS and all the negative Nancys in the GDT.  Is Josh Allen your QB?

Why not make it so we can see who voted what?  I ever understand why people do this when making a poll. 

3 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

just wow....

You know it's true, we played him today.  We were all throwing confetti around and Sully and others were opining how the Bills needed to lock him up right away and not look back.

By the end of the season, the same guys were all 'foolish premature contract'

I love me some Josh.  He looks like he's taken some Big Big steps, and I love it.  But we need to see what he's got all season before we uncork the Champagne

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

You're really comparing Josh Allen to Ryan Fitzpatrick? Josh gets better week to week. Fitzy is the same Fitzy since he entered the league.

Except when he wasn't, Oh Ye of Short Memory.

I love Josh.  I love today's win.  But I hate the mentality that 2 great wins shows "He's Arrived!".  You know the very same people who are in Alt right now are going to be all "he sucks, he can't be relied on, he's just good enough to beat the bad teams he's not good enough to win against a truly elite offense blah blah" when we lose a game against a really strong team.  And sooner or later this season we will lose a game against a strong team.  You know I'm right.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You know it's true, we played him today.  We were all throwing confetti around and Sully and others were opining how the Bills needed to lock him up right away and not look back.

By the end of the season, the same guys were all 'foolish premature contract'

I love me some Josh.  He looks like he's taken some Big Big steps, and I love it.  But we need to see what he's got all season before we uncork the Champagne

Except when he wasn't, Oh Ye of Short Memory.

Too late, champy’s been pored in Billslandia! Another feast day has been declared, this time with a main dish of lasagne!

• Haha (+1) 1