Bills 31, Fish 28 Game Balls!

YoloinOhio

Awesome game by Allen and Diggs. Strong performances by Brown/Beasley, the O-line, and the RBs. Defense missed Edmunds and Milano a lot, but was impressed with Poyer, Dodson, and the D-line. 

When everyone is healthy, we are a CB2 away from being able to match up with anyone in this league. Exciting times ahead. 

Great list - I'll throw in Oliver. I thought that 1st stop he made on the goal-line stand really set the tone.  He was fired up and blasted through the line on that one.  The D fed off of that, and that sequence basically won the game as much as any other.

• Like (+1) 2

Allen (WOW)

Diggs (WOW---and first (of many) Bills TDs)

Dodson (He ain't Tremaine, but the kid played his butt off today and was calling the defense)

Daboll (2nd week, 2nd great game plan...went for the jugular late).

Honorable mention to Gabriel Davis and Reggie Gilliam for their first NFL TDs.

Edited by folz

2 hours ago, Magox said:

Allen- superstar in the making

Diggs - The difference maker - Beane is a genius

Gabe Davis - Wow!  Will be a star in this league.

I posted this last week and no one agreed, but with the cap tight next year I can see either Brown agreeing to a fairly large pay cut, or he may be gone.  Not certain what the savings is, thought I read around $7 mil?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

Honorable mention to Gesicki for making the game interesting.  He's really good.

Honestly, he had the best catch of the game with that one hander on the run.  Though if I wanted to be biased I would say it was Davis's catch.

Both were incredible plays.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Honestly, he had the best catch of the game with that one hander on the run.  Though if I wanted to be biased I would say it was Davis's catch.

Both were incredible plays.

Diggs had a couple hum dingers too.  Those contested catches and sideline grabs really inspire confidence for your QB.

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Game ball to @jimmy10 for linking the live stream of the game during the power outage. I was able to see the entire drive that ended with the Diggs TD drive.

Ha! That’s awesome, thanks for the shoutout. Like everyone else, we were panicking. It occurred to me to do a quick search of streaming social media like periscope, FB live, etc. Assuming cell networks were still up, I knew there had to be people in the stands streaming the game from their phones. 

The best was listening to the dude react in real time as his stream count went from a couple hundred to several thousand. He was truly doing the lord’s work today. And I would gladly listen to that dude over any CBS team any day of the week. He actually knew our roster. 

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

CBS for the flawless viewing experience

Maybe you should give one to Florida Power & Light instead.  I cannot imagine any broadcaster brings enough spare batteries to broadcast without power and even if they did the stadium authority would want power for scoreboards, ads and other doodads. 

3 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I posted this last week and no one agreed, but with the cap tight next year I can see either Brown agreeing to a fairly large pay cut, or he may be gone.  Not certain what the savings is, thought I read around $7 mil?

CONTRACT TERMS:3 yr(s) / $27,000,000 SIGNING BONUS$4,800,000 AVERAGE SALARY$9,000,000 GTD AT SIGN:$10,100,000 TOTAL GTD:$11,700,000 FREE AGENT:2022 / UFA
  BONUS BREAKDOWN CAP DETAILS CASH DETAILS  
YEAR   AGE BASE SALARY SIGNING ROSTER WORKOUT CAP HIT DEAD CAP YEARLY CASH  
2019 Contract details by year 29 $3,800,000 $1,600,000 $1,968,750 $100,000 $7,468,750 $10,200,000

$10,699,683 

($10,699,683)

2020 Contract details by year 30 $7,050,000 $1,600,000 $968,750 $100,000 $9,718,750 $5,200,000

$8,118,750 

($18,818,433)

2021 Contract details by year 31 $7,050,000 $1,600,000 $1,000,000 $100,000 $9,750,000 $1,600,000

$8,150,000 

($26,968,433)

I'm going with the entire receiving core. Diggs and Brown kept getting open over and over again, and Beasley had some timely catches as well. Davis laying out in the end zone was the signature grab but our guys were running wild all day and Josh kept on finding them. 

Josh deserves a game ball too but we've seen him save our asses before. Seeing this WR unit dominate like that should make every Bills fan take notice. We look like a playoff team. 

Edited by VW82