Josh Allen 24 of 35, 417 yards, 4 TD,  147 Rating 68.57% completion rate. 

IgotBILLStopay

but his accuracy?

but he cant throw 300?

but he lacks touch on the ball?

but you cant teach accuracy?

but he cant throw for 400?

but it took to many throws to get to 300?

my god what will be the next lame narrative for josh?

he plays like Farve. amazing throws after stupid mistakes.. and hes an elite running QB?

can the hate stop on Josh now?

Theres people that needs to eat crow!

• Thank you (+1) 3

My favorite play was the TD pass to Brown late in the 4th. On the previous play there was a clear miscommunication and you could see Josh gesticulating that Brown should have flattened out his route and on the next play he does just that and they score. It’s like Josh got in the huddle and said, “Same thing, on two.” That was the ultimate display of confidence, especially because it came on third and long. 

• Like (+1) 4

He's not going to do this every game but I believe he'll have a 500 yard game. They have the playmakers to make this possible, Diggs especially.

Two weeks in a row he's around 250 yards at the half. He'll eventually have a lucky "hit everything week" and post a 5 TD on bombs, 2 on runs style GOAT performance. What the first Jets game could have been, without the turnovers, and the offense staying hot to start the second half.

Edited by technobot
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Josh Allen 24 of 35, 417 yards, 4 TD,  147 Rating 68.57% completion rate. 

That’s my boy!!!!!

Take 2 knees game over 

FIRST QB SINCE DREW BLEDSOE TO THROW OVER 300 yards back to back 

I’m crying because the pain of waiting so long to find our QBOTF.. man.. no more 7-9.. no more coaching carousels.. we finally got the right people!

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I am skimming through other teams' forums just to see if their fans have started to realize, 3 years late, that development is a thing, and it was happening with Josh all along. 

They are doubling down on his inaccuracy, and that you can't win with the kid.

This will still be the talking point after Allen's 3rd SB and MVP

There were two throws Allen made to Diggs that looked like they could have been intercepted, but Allen threaded the needle and Diggs made the plays. I haven’t seen a Bills QB make those types of plays in nearly 20 years. What a difference it makes to have a legitimate QB with a good compliment of WR’s. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Now I want to see him be good two games in a row, be clutch, throw a good deep ball, show some touch, and not turn it over. Only then will I be impressed. 

700 yards in the first two games with no interceptions.     He has already put together two great games that are personal bests.  He could have 5 such games in a row and you or the other hand ringers would find something to complain about.

It is said that you can not enjoy the best team the Bills have put together in a generation.   Just take a deep breath, relax, and jump on the bandwagon.