Josh Allen first Bills 400-yard passer since 2002

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Also saw on a stat box that he’s the 1st 300+ yd passer in franchise history with back to backs without picks??

I cringed as they put that up with 9 minutes to go ha ha. Don't jinx the man! And nope... Josh came through instead :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Airbornetrooper said:

As a franchise, the Bills have only four 400-yard games in their history, the last two of which were by Drew Bledsoe in 2002. 

Let's hope this is the first of many by Josh.

I can definitely see the Kansas City game turn into a shootout. That’s also our first home game in October so there’s potential for fans to attend this game. Zero chance I’ll be missing this game if so

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Also saw on a stat box that he’s the 1st 300+ yd passer in franchise history with back to backs without picks??

Yep.

I believe he is also one of 4 players to throw over 700 yards and no picks in the first two games. The other three aren’t bad company to be with:

Manning from 2013

Brady from 2015

Mahomes from 2019. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

I was told he is a glorified running back. Where is @Nextmanup and how about @GreggTX and @Kemp and the rest of the genius club?

that really is the list.  don't worry...we'll see a group emerge once josh doesn't have another heroic game.  

hey...we've seen him do it.  we know he can do it, now just march through the schedule.

• Like (+1) 1

Fun fact...The 38 yard pass to Dawson Knox where he fumbled would have gotten called back because Isiah McKenzie got called for holding on the play, but since they declined it after he fumbled and they recovered, the yards counted for Allen...

Not going to say he might not have gotten those yards anyway if the penalty got called but still...interesting to see Allen's 400 yard game was helped by a Knox miscue...

• Like (+1) 1