McD is a “conservative” coach...

eball

13 minutes ago, eball said:

I’ve been saying until I’m blue in the face, we can’t call McD “conservative” because he hasn’t had an offense.

All of you know-it-alls can stuff it in a sock.

People throw that term around to describe when the Bills lose a lead. Allen can go 0 for 3 on passing and people B word about McD being conservative.

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They had to go for points today because the D couldn't get the job done. I doubt that is the way McDermott wants to win.... but it was the way we HAD to win today and we got the job done. Excellent.

And that is a good blueprint for this offense.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They had to go for points today because the D couldn't get the job done. I doubt that is the way McDermott wants to win.... but it was the way we HAD to win today and we got the job done. Excellent.

Gunner, I respect the hell out of you, but it’s time for us to realize that McD is an adaptive coach who isn’t blind to what football looks like in the 2020s.  He’s not “conservative” — he wants to win and now that he has an offense capable of putting pressure on teams he will use it.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, eball said:

I’ve been saying until I’m blue in the face, we can’t call McD “conservative” because he hasn’t had an offense.

All of you know-it-alls can stuff it in a sock.

I am right there with you, been screaming this until blue in the face.  People cant get off that first season we had a pop Warner assortment of players on offense 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, eball said:

Gunner, I respect the hell out of you, but it’s time for us to realize that McD is an adaptive coach who isn’t blind to what football looks like in the 2020s.  He’s not “conservative” — he wants to win and now that he has an offense capable of putting pressure on teams he will use it.

I have never said he is blind to what football looks like in 2020. But I can guarantee you McDermott walks off the field today thinking "that isn't who we are." He wants to keep teams under 20. Giving up 28 to Miami will annoy the hell out of him.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

McD is a bad game day coach. Daboll saved him from himself today. Moss has no business getting equal snaps with Singletary. His defense got gouged today and 3rd quarter adjustments are non existent.

Pissed off fantasy owner im guessing here.... yikes

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

McD would've gotten absolutely anihilated by media and fans alike had he tried to run the clock out when we got the football back up 24-20 late in the fourth... props to him for doing the right thing and giving his QB an opportunity to put the game to bed.(which he did) 

No, no, no. no. no........don't even try to climb on the bandwagon now.

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

McD is a bad game day coach. Daboll saved him from himself today. Moss has no business getting equal snaps with Singletary. His defense got gouged today and 3rd quarter adjustments are non existent.

I am impressed that you are still swinging.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2