Week 2 Bills @ Dolphins Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Part of me just wants to see a spread offense all game. We have four playmakers easily at wr. Field position probably dictated some of the calling. 

devin looks good, still waiting to see something from Moss. 

Moss had a few good runs today. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Remember when the majority of us were upset we didn't draft Josh Rosen? I remember I was

Sorry I was jumping for joy when I heard josh Allen !! 
But it takes a man to admit it 👍 thanks for that !!

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Remember when the majority of us were upset we didn't draft Josh Rosen? I remember I was

I have a banner in my room that says “I knew Josh Rosen was a bust.” 

So I can’t empathize, but I’m glad you’re willing to admit it now. ;)

(and yes, my mom dusts it regularly)

8 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

There's a number of people on the board that pointed out that this was one of the rawest QB prospects in a generation... but also one of the smartest and most athletic with the best arm. Develop him and you have a dominant force in this league for a decade, or more. He's already showing touch and command in Year 3 that his comps like Favre and Elway didn't have till the back end of their career. If he keeps it up, this is a real unicorn we got here.

They’ve developed him slowly and surely.  Luckily for us, he’s put in the work and had the right teachers.  It’s worked out so far. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Exactly how I feel, across the board. What to do about CB2? Yikes! Hopefully it's a fitzmagic blip. He likes playing us.

Same Levi we saw last year and why Kevin Johnson ended up the starter late in the season. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Liked the trade from the get-go but didnt expect what I saw today. He is special. Tough as nails. 

Between the growth of Josh, and the addition of Diggs, we have a VERY different offense. 

Pray they keep making advances! 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I'll happily eat some crow about that as well. I remember cheering at "Josh" and yelling "Nooooo!" at Allen.

I was wrong. Very wrong. He's coming along slow and steady, and the scary thing is that he still has room to grow. 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, stevewin said:

All these years of having receivers not catch balls unless they were perfect and hear all the complaints that dropped passes were bad passes b/c they weren't perfect throws  - then watching games all over the league with receivers making catches on non-perfect passes - it is refreshing to have someone like Diggs who pulls them in from anywhere

Don't forget to mention that near-impossible TD catch by Gabriel Davis. That was a true, A+ highlight-reel grab, out of a 4th round, rookie receiver. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1