Week 2 Bills @ Dolphins Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

9 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

I was excited when the fins took the lead. Because I wanted to see how josh would answer and he did.

As the OP said earlier 

JOSH HAS ARRIVED !!!!

Edited by Putin

I always want to see the Bills improve, but should just give props to Allen and the offense for bailing our defense out this game. Well played Mr. Allen and kudos to our offensive stars - Diggs is a keeper and Brown and McKenzie balled out too. Our backs are also starting to get a bit better finding holes and making positive yards.

NIce job.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Two main takeaways for me today

1. We are going for the kill now rather than playing it safe. Last year we never would have thrown that shot to John Brown

2. We need our linebackers back, the middle of our defense was wide open all day. The length of edmunds was missed dearly

I mean you say that but it kind of felt like we didn't then we ended up having to.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, H2o said:

Fitz always seems to play well against us. Even still, the defense without Edmunds and Milano today was a :censored: show. Allen won that game for us. The running game is still yet to click, but the arm of #17 is ON FIRE right now. 

Exactly how I feel, across the board. What to do about CB2? Yikes! Hopefully it's a fitzmagic blip. He likes playing us.

• Like (+1) 1