Week 2 Bills @ Dolphins Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

I always want to see the Bills improve, but should just give props to Allen and the offense for bailing our defense out this game. Well played Mr. Allen and kudos to our offensive stars - Diggs is a keeper and Brown and McKenzie balled out too. Our backs are also starting to get a bit better finding holes and making positive yards.

NIce job.

And Beasley had some big catches to.  That 2nd & 24 first down catch was fantastic. The Diggs effect is clearly coming into play as both Brown & Beasley continue having great production.

Another cool stat is that through 2 games Allen has thrown 3 TD passes to three different rookies!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Yeah, Josh may have had an ok game today, but it still doesn't change the fact that he was an average QB that couldn't even be a star in the Mountain West conference in college.

-An equine who never shows up after Josh does well, probably.

• Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

If you were in the stands.

kidding, They did show the Miami touchdown to us while we were watching the Pitts game so there might be footage available later this week.

It goes in the same vault as the Bass "missed" FG last week

I was at the game. I heard there were several interruptions in the telecast.

The Bills got a complete ass kicking from the last  2 minutes of the 1st Half until the Big pass to Diggs around 10 mins of 4th QTR.  Having a super talent at QB and a 1st class WR Corp put a the Bills at a level we haven’t seen in 25 years.  

Allen to Diggs is awesome

I was harsh on Allen last week and on the first throw that missed Diggs today, but man did he step up.

I was not convinced, but now I think he has the capability to be what we hoped.

I really, really wish we had a Gesicki type TE. Bailed out Fitz so many times.