Week 2 Bills @ Dolphins Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

Josh allen just gets better and better.  Diggs was the missing ingredient....and he’s not missing anymore.  Not worried about the d except for Levi.  That #2 corner will be picked on for the rest of the season.  I believe McD will be able to help him with scheme.  We were missing both of our starting Lbers.  Teams tend to take advantage of that.  Dodson was monster in the 1st half.  

did I mention josh allen just gets better and better?  He made throws today that the nation didn’t think he could make

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Daboll and Allen won this game.

Davis made one of the finest catches in the last 20 years. Diggs is absolutely amazing. 

Moss may be a downgrade from Gore. Way too slow for NFL. Tight end still sucks for Bills. 

McD will lose a game this year with poor coaching decisions. 

Tough day in Portland?

27 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

They have been a horrible 3rd quarter team throughout McD’s tenure and I don’t know why. 

Part of me just wants to see a spread offense all game. We have four playmakers easily at wr. Field position probably dictated some of the calling. 

devin looks good, still waiting to see something from Moss. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Putin said:

Wow Schopp and the bulldog are saying Allen might be  GOOD 

Schopp does not comprehend the extremely complex and nuanced term "GOOD", unless it applies to his fantasy football team. At the apex of a 45 minute rant, he may, in his prime and while in heat, approximate a near understanding of the term, but it is, my friends, fleeting indeed.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

did I mention josh allen just gets better and better?  He made throws today that the nation didn’t think he could make

There's a number of people on the board that pointed out that this was one of the rawest QB prospects in a generation... but also one of the smartest and most athletic with the best arm. Develop him and you have a dominant force in this league for a decade, or more. He's already showing touch and command in Year 3 that his comps like Favre and Elway didn't have till the back end of their career. If he keeps it up, this is a real unicorn we got here.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Schopp does not comprehend the extremely complex and nuanced term "GOOD", unless it applies to his fantasy football team. At the apex of a 45 minute rant, he may, in his prime and while in heat, approximate a near understanding of the term, but it is, my friends, fleeting indeed.

I’m sure it wasn’t easy for Schopp to say it 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1