Week 2 Bills @ Dolphins Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Odds aren’t looking good for Knox making it as a TE.

This was a bad looking game for Knox with the Fumble (that was a massive play for him until it happened) which we didn't see the big incompletion that actually when you look closer was a great defensive play, and an easy drop that I'm not sure wasn't from him being rattled from the last. The concussion sucks though.

21 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Knew it would be close with this LB crew, but did not expect Josh to completely go off like that. Gesicki doesn't do that with Milano and Edmunds, I'm not worried at all. 2-0 and a legit MVP candidate!

Gesicki, for whatever reason, looked like a HOF player against us late last year. Infuriating! But we certainly miss our LB’s! 

All these years of having receivers not catch balls unless they were perfect and hear all the complaints that dropped passes were bad passes b/c they weren't perfect throws  - then watching games all over the league with receivers everywhere making catches on non-perfect passes - it is refreshing to have someone like Diggs who pulls them in from anywhere

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 7

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

This was a bad looking game for Knox with the Fumble (that was a massive play for him until it happened) which we didn't see the big incompletion that actually when you look closer was a great defensive play, and an easy drop that I'm not sure wasn't from him being rattled from the last. The concussion sucks though.

If none of us see the highlight did it really happen?