Week 2 Around the league. Comments, thoughts, picks.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Just got back and went to the NFL network app and saw the Vikings coach talk? "We can't start winning until we stop losing." Truly a brilliant mind.

Lol. I mean, if they wanted to stop losing maybe they shouldn't have signed Kurt Cousins and/or traded Stefon Diggs.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Just got back and went to the NFL network app and saw the Vikings coach talk? "We can't start winning until we stop losing." Truly a brilliant mind.

NFL is full of cliches...that are too obvious

Edited by ganesh
  • Like (+1) 1

The Vikings are an absolute dumpster fire. I've never liked Cousins but I didn't see them getting so bad so quickly. Denver isn't very good either. I don't know anybody personally that was sold on Drew Lock, but now what? Jeff Driskel? Glad to see that game late on the schedule.

Question: Does the Kick Return unit have to wait for the (KO) ball to travel 10 yards before they can cover it? I know the kick has to travel that far before the kicking team can recover it or be penalized. 

If not, WTH was Atlanta doing backing away and watching it roll slowly toward them??😲🤦‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Question: Does the Kick Return unit have to wait for the (KO) ball to travel 10 yards before they can cover it? I know the kick has to travel that far before the kicking team can recover it or be penalized. 

If not, WTH was Atlanta doing backing away and watching it roll slowly toward them??😲🤦‍♂️

No the return team can recover it at any point.  That was a terrible job by Atlanta.

Once Atlanta touches the ball, then Dallas can recover it even if it does not travel 10 yards.

My only thought is the Atlanta players did not think it was going to make it 10 yards and therefore decided to back away at first, but to not go and get it at about 8 yards was terrible.

• Like (+1) 1