Week 2 Bills @ Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

Checking TBD at 6 AM in the morning clearly distinguishes who the old guys are here 🤪

I hope we all have a great day celebrating another Bills win. Now, off to coffee and morning movement time.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Now, off to coffee and morning movement time.

I'm actively working on both as well!

Really hoping for a stress-free game today. 2-0 would be big with what's looming in the next few weeks. 

Making crock-pot turkey chili for after the game. Beforehand will be exercise, and some kind of magic adult elixir of my choosing.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Win each play, no lapses in concentration, excellent execution, and we go home with the win!

and yes, coffee and the morning gift...

Go Bills!!!oo I’ll

https://www.espn.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/31383/can-dolphins-defense-rebound-slow-down-josh-allen-and-the-bills

Bold prediction: The Bills will have two 100-yard receivers on Sunday. They ran a four-receiver set on a league-high 25% of their snaps last week, and despite the Dolphins' struggles against the run in Week 1, the Bills will commit once again to their passing game. -- Marcel Louis-Jacques

Betting nugget: The Bills have covered four straight games as the favorite. 

Louis-Jacques' pick: Bills 31, Dolphins 17

Wolfe's pick: Bills 27, Dolphins 16

FPI prediction: BUF, 65.3% (by an average of 5.6 points)

• Like (+1) 1

NFL.com

Buffalo Bills 27, Miami Dolphins 17

One week after struggling with a Cam Newton-led rushing attack, the Dolphins will face the would-be poor-man's Cam in Josh Allen.

After talking about reducing Allen's carries in training camp, underrated offensive coordinator Brian Daboll did the opposite last week, calling seven Allen runs before calling one for Devin Singletary.

The Bills' offense is also smartly getting the ball out of Allen's hand quickly and using far more play-action. The Dolphins were handled twice by the Bills last season, have very little continuity and rank below average in every position group outside the secondary.

That's a bad combination against a cohesive Bills squad.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

OK boys, let's matriculate the ball down the field!!

Squish the Fish!!

As I matriculate my way down the field of life, I will never forget this moment and you wonderful people who helped make this day possible.

Hank Stram

• Like (+1) 1