Jonotthan Harrison signing with practice squad

BillsMafi$

13 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Good depth signing with experience. He hasn’t shown to ever be part of a great Oline, but having a salvageable center waiting in the wings is always a good call. Morse is not exactly known for his durability.

Agreed, good signing 

25 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Seems odd a vet player landing on PS. Is he also subject to being claimed by someone? Hard to keep up with all the new rules. like the kid's size. 6'4" 300+ lbs

Nope he has been a FA since the original cutdown.

He is another good depth signing and you bring him in and let another lineman go that will not get picked up - so you have a bit of flexibility.

My fear is our Bench and PS now has 2/5 of the Jets terrible line from last year, but depth and backup is where they belong.

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

“At first, I really couldn’t believe it,” Darnold told Cimini. “For the last 2½ years, for lack of a better term, he’s been kind of like an older brother to me, showing me the ropes. It’s been fun, man, watching him come to work every day. He works harder than anyone I know. … Jon is an incredible human being, a great leader and a great friend. He understands how much of a business football is. That’s how we both have to look at it, but it does suck.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jetswire.usatoday.com/2020/09/07/sam-darnold-caught-off-guard-jonotthan-harrison-release-new-york-jets/amp/

Sounds like he’ll fit in quite well in McProcessville.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

Seems odd a vet player landing on PS. Is he also subject to being claimed by someone? Hard to keep up with all the new rules. like the kid's size. 6'4" 300+ lbs

Can now have up to 6 veterans on PS with unlimited service time. When Feliciano returns, I wonder if they will cut Harrison 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I feel the Bills are not certain that they have a good backup center on the roster.

Once Feliciano returns, they’ll be fine there. In the meantime, cheap veteran insurance policies with starting experience are never a bad thing.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Logic said:

I feel the Bills are not certain that they have a good backup center on the roster.

Once Feliciano returns, they’ll be fine there. In the meantime, cheap veteran insurance policies with starting experience are never a bad thing.

I felt that we already had a good back on the team.....but you cant fault Beane for hedging his bets

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Logic said:

I agree they aren’t totally comfortable if Morse goes down.  But, I thought Bates did a good job at Centre last year when his number was called.