Predict the Score - Bills at Dolphins

HappyDays

This week I would like to see improvement in couple of important parts IMO 

1- ball security ( of course) 

2- come out swinging in the second half especially in 3rd Q , that’s were we usually have a chance to put a team away but somehow we always come out flat ...

And also goes without saying I would like to see us having success in the running game , 

Edited by Putin

Dolphins 28

Bills 24

Defense struggles with Fitz who picks apart the middle of the defense throughout and has one of his good days. The offense doesn’t do bad but still is growing with its new parts and look. Bills lose the lead with 10 to go in the 4th and fail to win despite being in Phins territory late.

Allen 212 19-33 212 yds 1 TD 50 yds rushing 1 TD

Singletary 76 yds 1 TD

Brown 114 yds 1 TD 4 rec 

• Haha (+1) 2

Bills 31 Dolphins 27

It will be closer than people think.  Both teams will have long scoring drives eating clock in a fast moving game.  Bills will be up 17 to 14 at the half with each team adding a TD in the 3rd quarter. Bills then extend lead to 31 to 21 early in the fourth. Dolphins counter with two drives that end up in long FGs.  Bills win game with 5 min drive kneeling in the red'zone.  

29 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Bills 31

Dolphins 27

Bills trail late in the 4th qtr, Allen leads a game winning drive in the final two minutes...

Dolphins could barely  muster 11 points on pats****** but somehow they will hang 27 on a top 5 defense? OK !!!

7 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Bills 31 Dolphins 27

It will be closer than people think.  L.  

I heard the same BS last week 

• Like (+1) 1

Bills 34

Dolphins 19

The Dolphins got abused in the run game last week.  Pundits surmise the Bills will go heavy with the run.  They will definitely run. But the Dolphins played a lot of man in the back end.  I LOVE Diggs and Brown matched up one on one.  If the Dolphins are crazy enough to go man, Allen gonna throw that rock.  And TDs.

Edited by purple haze