Predict the Score - Bills at Dolphins

HappyDays

25 minutes ago, eball said:

Bills 38, Fish 13

Josh owns these guys and the D line and DBs will be ultra-motivated to prove they’re about more than individuals.

Bass kicks 5 PATs and a 58-yarder just before halftime.

I am down with this.  I’m not understanding some of the predictions against our D...I just don’t see it. McD has this team prepared: book it. 

On the ground, I believe Singletary will hit 100, Josh will have more than 50 and Moss will have 2 TD’s. 

To top all that off, Josh will NOT fumble! He’ll also throw for a TD (to Diggs) and run for another. 

Eh eh eh ay! 😃 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Dolphins 41

Bills 3

Allen doesn’t fumble, completes 59% of his passes for 299 yards, but it’s still not enough to overcome the Dolphins. 

Edmunds and Milano are announced out for the season at halftime 

Whoever reacted "meh" to this post should be banned. This is EXACTLY what will happen. Thanks Virgil.

1 hour ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Bills 21-17 

I'm feeling this also. It's a sweat-fest in more ways than one. 

Bills 34

Dolphins 17

Even with 2 important starters out at LB I expect our DL to impose its will all day and show just how improved they are over last year.

See a cleaner version on O which should have had 45 in week 1. Bills with an easy W , again showing they are one of the Big Dogs in the AFC

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Dolphins 41

Bills 3

Allen doesn’t fumble, completes 59% of his passes for 299 yards, but it’s still not enough to overcome the Dolphins. 

Edmunds and Milano are announced out for the season at halftime 

Woah. Hey now.

Take it back Virgil 

You want to talk about my momma , my GF? Go for it. It's all on the table.

But I will not let you put that last sentence into the universe.  Do you understand me son?

Edited by JerseyBills