Russell Wilson Says He’s the Best in NFL

4 hours ago, Rubes said:

Mad respect for the guy, but I'll never forgive him for delivering a Super Bowl to the Pats**** with that INT from the 1-yard line.

The last minute or so of that game was Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick taking turns seeing who could make the worst decision. Belichick should have been calling timeouts saving time to have a shot to come back for when the Seahawks would most likely score. Carroll had the best power back in the NFL and he had been gashing the Cheats all day, so of course they pass. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

IMO Rogers is the GOAT but was been overtaken by Mahomes last year as best QB in league. Wilson can make the argument  but is not as good as the two other mentioned. 

I’ll take Wilson over Rogers any day and twice on Sunday !!

23 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Mahomes was put into an all star offence and hasn’t had to play on even a mediocre team yet. He was installed on a team where Alex Smith was considered for MVP the year before he took over. And has indeed been great but like I said Alex smith also looked great and MVP quality on it!

Agree 100% also Mahomes sat his rookie year and watched/ learned , Not taking anything away from Mahomes he’s amazing 

but I love R Wilson’s all around game !!!

13 hours ago, eball said:

When the topic of Russ comes up I always feel sorry for Buddy Nix because he definitely liked Wilson, he simply miscalculated when he would be available.  Goes to show if you believe in a QB you never wait.  I’m glad the Bills went after Josh and got him.

and may be the way they drafted Fromm..that might help too

What? Just because he has won a super bowl? Now he is gonna talk trash... 😁

15 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I feel like his star has slightly faded since their SB window, in view of the strength of the young guns coming up as well as the staying power of the class before him; make no mistake, he’s top tier, but to say there’s no doubt that he’s the best? Win the MVP this year and I think your case is stronger, imho. I would put both Mahomes and still Rodgers above him, at the very least. And as a pure passer, Brees is still there too—then Wilson with a healthy Big Ben right behind him—then the rest of the young guns like Jackson and Allen who I think will be challenging for the title within the next couple years at current trajectories. 

Rodgers’ star has faded harder. Not only is he not the same player on the field, he’s made the playoffs once since 2016. He’s also 6-7 in the post season since the Super Bowl win.

Every good QB in the NFL has a ego and would like to think they are the best & Wilson is in the top 5 i'd say but i'd rather have a guy like Josh that will continue to work at it and not brag how good he is that's one huge reason why i'm not a Cam fan the #1 mixed in with his Supermen thing when he scores just too much but i love to see him pout when he doesn't win now that's a true sportsman .

That's why MJ & Brady are that good no whining just come out next game & kick ass .

2 hours ago, FireChans said:

Rodgers’ star has faded harder. Not only is he not the same player on the field, he’s made the playoffs once since 2016. He’s also 6-7 in the post season since the Super Bowl win.

Rodgers beat him last yr in the playoffs and Wilson also sports a 3-4 playoff record since 2015. Again, I’m not trying to hate on the guy, I just don’t think it’s “without doubt” that he’s #1 right now. 
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilsRu00/gamelog/post/