Russell Wilson Says He’s the Best in NFL

Talk about not suffering from a self-esteem issue. While I’d definitely peg him as in the top 4-5 right now, I feel like it would be a stretch to take it all the way to #1 “without a doubt” but what say you?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2909815-seahawks-russell-wilson-says-hes-the-best-qb-in-nfl-without-a-doubt

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, DFT said:

He’s not better than TJ Graham!

That will forever be engrained in my mind. I played in a men’s basketball league at the time. One of my buddies is a big Seahawks fan and I got there and told him that they had themselves their quarterback of the future and I was really angry about the stupid move that the Bills had made and bypassed him. He has often thanked me for that. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

That will forever be engrained in my mind. I played in a men’s basketball league at the time. One of my buddies is a big Seahawks fan and I got there and told him that they had themselves their quarterback of the future and I was really angry about the stupid move that the Bills had made and bypassed him. He has often thanked me for that. 

It literally broke my heart.  I feel ya!!!!   

That pick and the Troup-over-Gronk pick in 10’.  

sigh

Edited by DFT
  • Sad 1

When the topic of Russ comes up I always feel sorry for Buddy Nix because he definitely liked Wilson, he simply miscalculated when he would be available.  Goes to show if you believe in a QB you never wait.  I’m glad the Bills went after Josh and got him.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Talk about not suffering from a self-esteem issue. While I’d definitely peg him as in the top 4-5 right now, I feel like it would be a stretch to take it all the way to #1 “without a doubt” but what say you?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2909815-seahawks-russell-wilson-says-hes-the-best-qb-in-nfl-without-a-doubt

I think it’s him or Mahomes.

And, Wilson should think that.

IMO Wilson will have his best season ever (he may not win the SB, but, will be close).

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

It's between him and Mahomes but I think he could be argued as better simply cause of the limitations of what he works with... Put him in KC with those players and that coach... 

The offensive line Russ has had to work behind most of his career would have pretty much doomed any other QB. He's a magician.

Edited by LB3
  • Like (+1) 3