Why I Love Watching Josh Allen play

LB48

13 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Allen's most boring uninspiring stretch as a Bill came after the first New England game last year when I think he had been encouraged to be more cautious. It reached its nadir in Cleveland when he would barely let the ball go he was so scared of a mistake. If you remember after that was the week McDermott called him in and had the "play fearless" conversation and I just hope the Bills coaches have learned now that you have to give the kid encouragement to be himself. I think generally the Bills have done a good job developing Allen but those few weeks last year they did get a bit conservative with it. 

Chuck Daly said it best about Dennis Rodman: You don’t put a saddle on a stallion.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

Because humanity is often not very nice. I love Allen. After years of game manager qbs, we finally have a fella with a cannon, wheels, and moxy. He throws beyond the sticks on third down. He has Favre's enthusiasm for the game with more humility. He's eager to learn and so far has shown improvement every year.

I love the Favre comparison.. he was my favorite QB as a kid.. loved Kelly, don’t get me wrong but I was drawn to Favre.. totally see it!..

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Chuck Daly said it best about Dennis Rodman: You don’t put a saddle on a stallion.

Yeah yeah.. I understand what you’re saying and I agree to an extent.. but when I see defenders use their helmets as torpedos aimed at Allen’s knees/ankles I get the heebeegeebees... he should run, I agree, just be smart about it.. slide, get out of bounds etc... self preservation please.. if Allen goes down we’re a three win team.. there has to be more balance... 

I love watching Josh Allen play because I always feel we have a chance to win......he wants it that much

My family kinda knows his family as they have farms close together

And of course....the supercade thing and all that......he is easy to root for...he just gets it

Edited by John from Riverside

12 hours ago, Dragoon said:

Josh Allen is very good 70% of the time, elite 20% of the time, and ‘WTF WERE YOU THINKING’ 10% of the time. 

He may be a knucklehead for 10% of the snaps — but he’s our knucklehead! 

Love it!!!!!