Why I Love Watching Josh Allen play

LB48

He's unpredictable.  He's not boring. He is flawed.

He can make mistakes and then follow-up with great plays.  Josh isn't perfect but that's part of his persona.  A big man with great skills throwing or running the ball.  Every play is a thrill  for better or worse! 

An NFL game can be pretty static or predictable.  Josh changes that dynamic and I'm very happy to watch him as the Bills QB.

Edited by LB48
  • Like (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Is there a quota for starting threads we need to meet every week? 

I'm not perfect either.  I thought I could just express my thoughts about the Bills.  Josh is a different player than most NFL QB's.  That's all I wanted to say.  Sorry.

Edited by LB48
  • Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, LB48 said:

Why can't people just express their feelings on here and not have nasty comments.

Because humanity is often not very nice. I love Allen. After years of game manager qbs, we finally have a fella with a cannon, wheels, and moxy. He throws beyond the sticks on third down. He has Favre's enthusiasm for the game with more humility. He's eager to learn and so far has shown improvement every year.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 hours ago, LB48 said:

Why can't people just express their feelings on here and not have nasty comments.

It wasn’t nasty. Evidence? The smile emoji.

Just a tiny bit more thought and it could be interesting or something that could have been tucked into another thread. 

Edited by TroutDog
  • Like (+1) 2

Like I said to my dad after the game last week, he sure as hell is fun to watch. Even with the “bad”. Football should be entertainment and we were living on the diet version (being generous) for about 20 years. Give me that huge burger and throw the bacon on top, maybe even a fried egg! health be damned! 

• Like (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, LB48 said:

I'm not perfect either.  I thought I could just express my thoughts about the Bills.  Josh is a different player than most NFL QB's.  That's all I wanted to say.  Sorry.

You’re so apologetic.  I sense multiple glasses of booze.  

• Haha (+1) 2

He’s really everything we could ask for athletically.  Big, strong, fast, cannon, agile, untackleable (new word).  And that arm.  He’s got spunk.  He loves the city.  He loves the fans. He’s a QB that mauls people and can dance cool.   Did I mention that arm?  I don’t care if he throws a pick if he’s trying to thread a crazy pass.  I love that he’s confident enough in his arm to try it.  Sure, it may lead to a loss, so be it.  He’s my quarterback!!  

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Like I said to my dad after the game last week, he sure as hell is fun to watch. Even with the “bad”. Football should be entertainment and we were living on the diet version (being generous) for about 20 years. Give me that huge burger and throw the bacon on top, maybe even a fried egg! health be damned! 

Love it - -this is what I'm trying to say!!

20 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

It’s Friday night on a Bills forum, I sure hope I’m not the only one multiple glasses deep! 

Yes!

3 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

I feel like I am defending Josh Allen on social media like he is my kid. smh lol....

Feel the same.  I think the talking heads want him to fit a mold and he isn't the guy!