Do you have a TV in your bedroom?

RaoulDuke79

TV in the Bedroom   

84 members have voted

1. 1. TV in the Bedroom

No, we do not have a TV in the bedroom. I was showing a $2+ million dollar Buckhead house that was listed for lease for $18,000/month. The smoking hot owner who got it in the divorce had leased it to top tier Hollywood folks in recent years. For $18k/month, you pack up the kids and go rent something cheaper. 

Anyway, she was complaining about her Ex who used to eat in bed and watch TV. She turned to me and said “come on, there’s only two things we should be doing in here, and they’re not on the list.” Did I mention how hot she was? Yes, I got a bit flustered.....

When we first got married there was a little 13” TV that I’d click on to hear the morning news. I couldn’t see it, so it was more of a radio. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Augie said:

No, we do not have a TV in the bedroom. I was showing a $2+ million dollar Buckhead house that was listed for lease for $18,000/month. The smoking hot owner who got it in the divorce had leased it to top tier Hollywood folks in recent years. For $18k/month, you pack up the kids and go rent something cheaper. 

Anyway, she was complaining about her Ex who used to eat in bed and watch TV. She turned to me and said “come on, there’s only two things we should be doing in here, and they’re not on the list.” Did I mention how hot she was? Yes, I got a bit flustered.....

When we first got married there was a little 13” TV that I’d click on to hear the morning news. I couldn’t see it, so it was more of a radio. 

With the risk of being uncouth, one of the two could fall into her list. 

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

With the risk of being uncouth, one of the two could fall into her list. 

I live in uncouth-ville, but my initial reactions would almost certainly lead to a “vacation” for me, so.......never mind. :)

But did I mention she was hot???

Edited by Augie

4 hours ago, Augie said:

I live in uncouth-ville, but my initial reactions would almost certainly lead to a “vacation” for me, so.......never mind. :)

But did I mention she was hot???

I think the rule is if you mention "hot" you need to include a picture so someone can so a "Would Ya?" with it.

Oh and we have a tv in bedroom.  My wife and I work different shifts and she sometimes falls asleep to it.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Augie said:

A far better option than duct tape, I suppose.  :)

Maybe I will head over to the 'one tool' thread, and change my vote. 🤔

8 hours ago, stuvian said:

I podcast myself to sleep most nights through my phone which is probably worse

I found old episodes of the radio series 'Journey Into Space' are good for that.