Robert Woods 4yr/65m extension

It’s deals like this that makes me continue to question why people think the Bills can’t afford their players. The rams are laying Goff, Donald, Ramsey, Woods, Kupp all too money plus they have Gurley’s dead cap hit on top of that. People need to stop saying the Bills can’t afford all of their players. I will say it again, if the Bills want to keep a player, there is no issue whatsoever with them keeping that player

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

·

1m

The #Rams and WR Robert Woods have agreed to terms on a 4-year, $65M extension, source said. It’s worth a max of $68M and he gets $32M guaranteed.

Man I remember back at the old BBMB more then one thread when people were saying that Woods was not good enough to be the WR2 , 

31 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I know there's a lot of love for Bobby here but all I remember is a guy that was never finding the 3rd down marker always short. Of course that could have been coaching and Tyrod

I think you're confusing him with Chris Hogan.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I know there's a lot of love for Bobby here but all I remember is a guy that was never finding the 3rd down marker always short. Of course that could have been coaching and Tyrod

I'm in the love camp and many noticed his talent. Always thought he was a gamer without a qb/offense.

Not saying he is a true number one wr either. 1b or a 2. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

I'm in the love camp and many noticed his talent. Always thought he was a gamer without a qb/offense.

Not saying he is a true number one wr either. 1b or a 2. 

I was in the love camp too.

He was the WR I wanted the Bills to draft in the 2nd round that year.

When they took him I was thrilled, and it made the drafting of EJ Manuel more palatable.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I was in the love camp too.

He was the WR I wanted the Bills to draft in the 2nd round that year.

When they took him I was thrilled, and it made the drafting of EJ Manuel more palatable.

I understood why we didn't resign him or why he didn't want to. Timing was off

Edited by Nineforty
Link error
  • Thank you (+1) 2