Milano and Edmunds OUT against Miami

Virgil

13 minutes ago, AirAllenPower said:

It's time for the offense to carry the team for a change.  Klein,  Andre Smith,  Dodson are adequate 

Put up 40 pts, it wont matter 

Very respectfully, I don't know why this phrase, or phrases substantially similar to it, aren't the first words out of TSW Members' key boards in this thread. 

We now have bullets all over this offense and there is blood in the f***ing water.  Let's go kill somebody* on Sunday!

(*  "somebody" being the Dolphins defense)

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Very respectfully, I don't know why this phrase, or phrases substantially similar to it, aren't the first words out of TSW Members' key boards in this thread. 

We now have bullets all over this offense and there is blood in the f***ing water.  Let's go kill somebody* on Sunday!

Yep

The 99 rams destroyed teams in the first half with offense. Run the dolphins out of the building 

Nobody in their secondary can run with our wrs 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AirAllenPower said:

Yep

The 99 rams destroyed teams in the first half with offense. Run the dolphins out of the building 

Nobody in their secondary can run with our wrs 

Jones and Howard are no slouches.  Look for a big game from Beasley and Knox.

15 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I approve of this message.

Allen, Diggs, Brown, Beasley, Davis, Knox, Singletary, Moss.

Our offense has playmakers and they can score.....so let's SCORE!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Can't run them out of the building if the defense can't get off the field. This will be a great test for McD and Frazier. 

Also will be an interesting test case for paying Milano. If the defense really struggles it will boost his stock at least in Buffalo. If the defense doesn't miss him then it will add ty o the argument to let him walk at the end of the year.

The offense is the key...

5 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I hope that this is just because McDermott is so confident that we will crush the Doplphins he could be cautious with them and give them extra recovery time.  AJ Epenesa time? He IS wearing a Linebacker number.  

You may see a few 5 man fronts... but mostly big nickel with Neal... I'm not worried 

They have 4 new starters and two rooks on the oline. Their oline sucks...Its going to be a slaughter 

Edited by AirAllenPower
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Can't run them out of the building if the defense can't get off the field. This will be a great test for McD and Frazier. 

Also will be an interesting test case for paying Milano. If the defense really struggles it will boost his stock at least in Buffalo. If the defense doesn't miss him then it will add ty o the argument to let him walk at the end of the year.

I'm a little surprised the -5.5 hasn't dropped to -5. We have to get out hot early as others have noted.

1 minute ago, AirAllenPower said:

The offense is the key...

You may see a few 5 man fronts... but mostly big nickel with Neal... I'm not worried 

They have 5 new starters and two rooks on the oline. Its going to be a slaughter 

Their OL apparently did ok vs NE.  But NE’s front 7 is very meh. I’m looking at that Austin Jackson - Hughes/Addison matchup. Fitz gets the ball out fast but pressure up the middle with Oliver et al should rattle him in where the ball actually goes 

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I'm a little surprised the -5.5 hasn't dropped to -5. We have to get out hot early as others have noted.

I could be wrong but usually odds aren’t affected much by LBs. It’s usually just the QB injuries that really move the needle 

• Like (+1) 1