Milano and Edmunds OUT against Miami

Virgil

1 hour ago, beavis said:

I didn't get paid millions and have been babied my life to play a kid's game. If you are 6'5", you're bigger than everyone your entire career, and coast on that. Then you get to the pros where you are nothing special and actually have to work.

For millions of dollars, go to Balco and cook up enough novacaine and steroids to down an elephant. Shoot it up your injured WLB butt hurt 20 minutes before game time. I don't care I don't care I don't care. There are kids your age in Afghanistan who cross the Himalayas under machine gun fire for a dollar.

GET ON THE FIELD. If you don't I'll find someone who will.

Can we just ban this guy already? What a complete and utter moron.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Not really a surprise - he was non-contact and not moving at full speed. Could also be precautionary.

I think if there is an IR candidate it would be Milano with the hammy. I’m not sure Edmunds had full range of motion with the shoulder it appeared with the video they were showing of him testing it at practice. But that one just seems short term ( to me)

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

The more Jordan Howard the better. Even AJ Klein might be able to keep up with him.

Gaskins college film is bad. Imo. I’m more worried about Breida 

42 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm not sure why his coyness really matters. Is it just a matter of being upset because you don't have the information you want? 

Wouldn't you want opposing teams to NOT know what was going on or who was coming in? Bellicheat* does this for years...even putting healthy people on the injured list just to cause a little confusion...and he's a genius. 

pfffffft.😒 Do you honestly think there’s anything to this notion? If hiding the extent of player injuries were that critical, we’d have never known how bad Namath’s knees were or ANY other player on any team since then.

No, McDermott’s trying to be coy. But he’s no damn good at it.

2 hours ago, beavis said:

I didn't get paid millions and have been babied my life to play a kid's game. If you are 6'5", you're bigger than everyone your entire career, and coast on that. Then you get to the pros where you are nothing special and actually have to work.

For millions of dollars, go to Balco and cook up enough novacaine and steroids to down an elephant. Shoot it up your injured WLB butt hurt 20 minutes before game time. I don't care I don't care I don't care. There are kids your age in Afghanistan who cross the Himalayas under machine gun fire for a dollar.

GET ON THE FIELD. If you don't I'll find someone who will.

025-Never+Scored.gif

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Sucks but I think we will still be ok. I doubt the Fins will be able to contain this offense. Hopefully get the LB'ers back by next week, at least one of them hopefully. Damn, seems like MM is getting hurt more and more. Definitely want both back by the time the Chiefs game comes around.

Milano has missed 4 games in his first three years.  Three of those games were due to a broken bone.  This is hardly a trend with him.  That said, we all hope this is short term, but hammys can be problematic.  

3 hours ago, wiseman3 said:

Damn. Officially worried now...I don't like our linebacker depth at all. Terrible news

We have Dodson and Klein, neither of who suck.  We will be fine.  Every team has injuries.  Football is a violent physical game.

Our offense should be clicking.  With our receiving corp, we should throw up at least 35 on the Fish, and win by 10-14 points.  

10 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

We have Dodson and Klein, neither of who suck.  We will be fine.  Every team has injuries.  Football is a violent physical game.

Our offense should be clicking.  With our receiving corp, we should throw up at least 35 on the Fish, and win by 10-14 points.  

I don't have faith that Daboll will dial up a 35pt game

34 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

pfffffft.😒 Do you honestly think there’s anything to this notion? If hiding the extent of player injuries were that critical, we’d have never known how bad Namath’s knees were or ANY other player on any team since then.

No, McDermott’s trying to be coy. But he’s no damn good at it.

Okay. But again, what does it matter? Why do you care if he tells everyone earlier or later as long as the team knows and are adjusting accordingly?

1 hour ago, theRalph said:

It's week 2 and it's a smart move. Might just as well get a feel for the depth. Klein is a talent and will be fine, and it sounds like Dodson will play. This will be a good test for the rotating DLine...they need to take advantage of two rookie 'Fins starters. 

Sal is right. I still hate Miami. 

what's a smart move ?

Edited by nucci