Milano and Edmunds OUT against Miami

Virgil

Just now, Virgil said:

I think Dodson played great.  I wonder how much Edmunds and Milano being out put Marlow and Wallace on the Gesicki, or if that would have been the coverage anyways.  

Klein came off the field a lot on 3rd down passing plays. 

I really blame the soft cushion they gave the receivers.  I do think the loss of Edmunds as a captain hurt in regards to calling out play adjustments.  The Dolphins tore us up on motion plays

Too many people are severaly underestimating the importance of Edmunds and Milano. They control the middle of the field, read and react so well and are crucial on pass plays (see corner today's corner play)  Need at least one back for Rams because Klein is at best average and Dodson is just too inexperienced. The depth just get worse from there. 

3 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

Too many people are severaly underestimating the importance of Edmunds and Milano. They control the middle of the field, read and react so well and are crucial on pass plays (see corner today's corner play)  Need at least one back for Rams because Klein is at best average and Dodson is just too inexperienced. The depth just get worse from there. 

I'll wait for the All-22, but Dodson was fantastic today

1 minute ago, Max Fischer said:

I'm pretty sure TBBills is a troll.

Or just not very bright. 

Just now, TBBills said:

Never seen so many people trying to be miserable during a win... absolute GARBAGE.

Yes, your posting is absolute GARBAGE. We're just stating that the Defense played awful without their amazing LB duo.