Milano and Edmunds OUT against Miami

Virgil

9 minutes ago, AirAllenPower said:

The offense is the key...

You may see a few 5 man fronts... but mostly big nickel with Neal... I'm not worried 

They have 4 new starters and two rooks on the oline. Their oline sucks...Its going to be a slaughter 

Two more days to SLAUGHTER !!!

GO BILLS !!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, beavis said:

I didn't get paid millions and have been babied my life to play a kid's game. If you are 6'5", you're bigger than everyone your entire career, and coast on that. Then you get to the pros where you are nothing special and actually have to work.

For millions of dollars, go to Balco and cook up enough novacaine and steroids to down an elephant. Shoot it up your injured WLB butt hurt 20 minutes before game time. I don't care I don't care I don't care. There are kids your age in Afghanistan who cross the Himalayas under machine gun fire for a dollar.

GET ON THE FIELD. If you don't I'll find someone who will.

Geography is not your strong point. The Himalayas and Afghanistan usually don't get mentioned in the same sentence. On the other hand, your ridiculous contention could just be worthy of a yeoman's trolling effort. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Geography is not your strong point. The Himalayas and Afghanistan usually don't get mentioned in the same sentence. On the other hand, your ridiculous contention could just be worthy of a yeoman's trolling effort. 

He must’ve been thinking of the Hindu Kush 🤣

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Special Teams is my only thought because I don’t think he has ever played a regular season snap at LB in the nfl. However McDermott mentioned him as possibility to step up along with the others 

He played 3 snaps last week. I bet he gets a few snaps this week but the majority will be 2 LB sets with Dodson, Klein and some 3 LB Lacey and Smith. 

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Okay. But again, what does it matter? Why do you care if he tells everyone earlier or later as long as the team knows and are adjusting accordingly?

Thanks for taking such an interest in my feelings! McDermott is being douchy. What part of this is confusing you?

13 minutes ago, AirAllenPower said:

This is probably the deepest dline I've seen in buffalo.  Not even the early 90s Bills or Bermuda triangle had this kind if depth. 😎

That's good because the rotation will be even more crucial in the ungodly hot climate down there.

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Thanks for taking such an interest in my feelings! McDermott is being douchy. What part of this is confusing you?

What's confusing to me is why you care to the extent you are being critical of him for it? Who is he being douchy towards by not releasing this information to the public?

10 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

smgdh🤦‍♂️

Apparently I'm not smart enough to see what you see about McDermott holding back injury information from the public.

Help me see what you see. Help me understand why it's douchy. I'm always open to learning something.

18 minutes ago, Putin said:

+ 1 

Feel free to contribute. Help me learn something new. Why is McDermott holding back injury info from the public considered a douchy thing to do?

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I feel like I know nothing about Dodson. Klein I feel very confident in running the defense and in the run game but he’s not very fast. He’s going to be a liability in coverage. Dodson, I have no clue. Can he make up for the loss of either guy speed wise? Is this guy going to be able to run with anyone in coverage?

Yea Dodson is fast. He will have to play Milano's role I imagine. Klein will play more traditional mike and they will play a lot of nickel with Siran in as a bigger guy rather than Taron. 

That is what I expect anyway.

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, AirAllenPower said:

This is probably the deepest dline I've seen in buffalo.  Not even the early 90s Bills or Bermuda triangle had this kind if depth. 😎

This D-line has 7-9 legit starting caliber players on it. Even the guys like Johnson and AJ rounding out the rotation are still decent to solid players in their own right. I have never seen a D-line in Buffalo have such tremendous depth. Both sides of the line are deep. The O-line has several players on the bench that could start for a lot of teams in the league.