Milano and Edmunds OUT against Miami

Virgil

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I love the guy, but there is zero chance Milano's getting a contract from this regime.  Too many injuries and we want guys that can stay on the field.  

And I don't disagree with that at all.

I think he will get offered a Fair Deal (with his Injury history and at times rough run defense).  The question is will he give them the discount.  He isnt (and Shouldnt) gt 10M a year from the Bills.

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I love the guy, but there is zero chance Milano's getting a contract from this regime.  Too many injuries and we want guys that can stay on the field.  

And I don't disagree with that at all.

If they don't resign him its general cap reasons.  His most major injury was a broken bone and that's not a predictable sort of injury.  I could be wrong but his injury history doesn't really seem to be problematic but this is definitely a poorly timed injury.

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I think he will get offered a Fair Deal (with his Injury history and at times rough run defense).  The question is will he give them the discount.  He isnt (and Shouldnt) gt 10M a year from the Bills.

If a team is willing to give Blake Martinez over 10 million then there is definitely a team that would give that to Milano.

Should be close for 3/4 of the game, then come the 4th Q, Fitz will be Fitz and throw a couple of INT's.

McD will use his best defenders to come up a plan to slow the water mammals down. We're generally a 4-2-5 defense, maybe play a 5-1-5 at times vs the Mahi Mahi, especially if they try and beat us on the ground.

Our offense will put up 30+ this week in front of a Bills heavy crowd in South Buffalo, Florida.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BeastMaster said:

Fitz's strength is those shorter to mid range passes in the middle of the field, so this should open things up for him to potentially do some real damage there.

I would bring a safety down on passing downs to help defend this area of the field

Ya just never know what Fitz you're going to get. Guys a wild card and a half. When that short medium passing game is on like the first time we played them last year, yup not good. Hopefully we get that other Fitz though.

• Like (+1) 1