Milano and Edmunds OUT against Miami

Virgil

1 minute ago, Shaw66 said:

I gotta say I don't really know, but I agree with you.   There's a definite loss of physical talent on the field with those two guys out, but I don't think it will be critical. In a sense, the replacements are protected by the talent in front of them and the talent behind them.  They will be out there doing their jobs, but they will have help from that other talent, and they will have help from the schemes Frazier and McD devise.  

Biggest problem will be Fitz, who has the experience and smarts to take advantage weaknesses resulting from these injuries.  On the other hand, we all know Fitz has his limitations.   

I agree - the Bills should be okay Sunday.  

I think they will use the middle of the field and their TE especially.  It will probably be a game where Miami hangs around for a bit before Fitz, who I love, Fitz’s.  The Bills have such a bigger talent advantage. 

This is where Sean shows his defensive chops. The d-line is dominant. The safeties are arguably the best tandem in the league and AJ Klein is good against the run. Bring up Lacy and get the job done. We will score at least 24 and make it stand up. If they can't do it , Beane should bolster the LBs room. The special teams ace from Pittsburgh should earn his free agent money this week. 

1 hour ago, beavis said:

DeShaun Watson broke Milano's tackle in playoff OT. Edmunds has been weak all career and scares no one. He gave up the 3rd and 18 that same drive. Now they are both out Week 1 with a torn butt and a bruised shoulder and can't find it in themselves to go to work Week 2. They still take their million dollar salary. Good riddance. Who cares how tall you are, or how much you overachieve if you are bad on the field, loose and worst of all not even show up.

the troll from another team has entered 

This is definitely where the 53 + 2 on game day to get the roster to 55 is important. Beane has Lacy and Andre Smith on the practice squad, they can be the 54th and 55th players and be active on Sunday. 

As many have commented, making them 1-dimensional (pass) would be big, then they could go with 6 DBs (Siran Neal). Between McDermott and Frazier I have a lot of confidence in them to scheme around the personnel challenges. I also like the notion that this puts more on the DL and with such a veteran group I can see them really stepping up their game. I'm sure they've known all week that both were out so they have been on it. Savvy, smart vets like Hughes, Murphy and Addison will be ready.

Having so many starters back also helps in terms of scheme and how exotic they can get. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why didn’t they bring anyone in? Except Deon lacy..

Better score a lot of points 

Anyone that they could have brought in, would they be able to understand the defense on time to be ready? Also did Deon Lacy get to practice right away, or is there a quarantine window he has to sit through? 

1 minute ago, letsgoteam said:

Anyone that they could have brought in, would they be able to understand the defense on time to be ready? Also did Deon Lacy get to practice right away, or is there a quarantine window he has to sit through? 

No but this looks like they could be out longer and lacy was the only LB they even worked out this week 

1 minute ago, Process said:

Is bradham available? We have to sign somebody, right?

He is

36 minutes ago, beavis said:

I didn't get paid millions and have been babied my life to play a kid's game. If you are 6'5", you're bigger than everyone your entire career, and coast on that. Then you get to the pros where you are nothing special and actually have to work.

For millions of dollars, go to Balco and cook up enough novacaine and steroids to down an elephant. Shoot it up your injured WLB butt hurt 20 minutes before game time. I don't care I don't care I don't care. There are kids your age in Afghanistan who cross the Himalayas under machine gun fire for a dollar.

GET ON THE FIELD. If you don't I'll find someone who will.

Man, crack kills brother, crack kills...... U should seek some help

30 minutes ago, gordong said:

Im aware of that.... 5 days later they should have some reasonable idea if days or weeks  way.... all Im saying.   and if that is the question honestly they just need to put them on IR and deal with it... 

Edmunds I am sure they know more about it.  

Milano you never know with a Hammy, if it sets back in the upcoming week (Like Norman) you could see the IR at that point.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No but this looks like they could be out longer and lacy was the only LB they even worked out this week 

He is

The Smart move is elevate Lacy (they will) if there is an IR call next week he sticks on the 53 (like Lewis) and the PS reshuffled next week with some other LBers.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

That's why I think it might be short term. They only signed Lacy since they know him and he will fill in on ST. Then the LBs who were mostly signed for ST are the ones who will be playing LB this week?

This is just pure speculation though on my part!

43 minutes ago, beavis said:

I didn't get paid millions and have been babied my life to play a kid's game. If you are 6'5", you're bigger than everyone your entire career, and coast on that. Then you get to the pros where you are nothing special and actually have to work.

For millions of dollars, go to Balco and cook up enough novacaine and steroids to down an elephant. Shoot it up your injured WLB butt hurt 20 minutes before game time. I don't care I don't care I don't care. There are kids your age in Afghanistan who cross the Himalayas under machine gun fire for a dollar.

You speak more like a Butthead than a Beavis

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, beavis said:

Serious question - why exactly do you watch sports because if you're not just a troll I don't understand why you'd do it since according to you they are just millionaire coddled babies.