Milano and Edmunds OUT against Miami

Virgil

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There was one very wise man who put Tyrel Dodson up as a fit for the McDermott defense on 17th April 2019.

He said this:

"ILB, Tyrel Dodson, Texas A&M

Consensus: 7th round / UDFA

On my board: 4th rounder

A little undersized but a fast, instinctive linebacker who can cover and provides some pass rush upside. Feel like he is an outside off the ball linebacker in the NFL and he just screams out a fit for Sean McDermott’s scheme. Groomed as a long term replacement for Lorenzo as the SAM?"

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/213128-your-draft-sleeper-pick/?do=findComment&comment=5758478

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

Kind of a gut punch to be missing both guys. Similar to last week though if this offense is legit and can maintain momentum they should be able to carry the team. In years past the defense has always carried the offense and kept them in games. Time to return the favor 

12 minutes ago, beavis said:

That's the attitude I want from a MLB. The people who tape ankles won't let me play.

You obviously have no clue. Just give up now instead of digging yourself deeper into a hole.

What is Edmunds supposed to do? Tell Sean McDermott that he IS going to play? Trot out onto the field even though he hasn't been cleared?

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

There was one very wise man who put Tyrel Dodson up as a fit for the McDermott defense on 17th April 2019.

He said this:

"ILB, Tyrel Dodson, Texas A&M

Consensus: 7th round / UDFA

On my board: 4th rounder

A little undersized but a fast, instinctive linebacker who can cover and provides some pass rush upside. Feel like he is an outside off the ball linebacker in the NFL and he just screams out a fit for Sean McDermott’s scheme. Groomed as a long term replacement for Lorenzo as the SAM?"

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/213128-your-draft-sleeper-pick/?do=findComment&comment=5758478

The Bills should hire that guy. Alas, we shall never acquire his identity.

• Haha (+1) 5

30 minutes ago, beavis said:

DeShaun Watson broke Milano's tackle in playoff OT. Edmunds has been weak all career and scares no one. He gave up the 3rd and 18 that same drive. Now they are both out Week 1 with a torn butt and a bruised shoulder and can't find it in themselves to go to work Week 2. They still take their million dollar salary. Good riddance. Who cares how tall you are, or how much you overachieve if you are bad on the field, loose and worst of all not even show up.

Oh, you’re a real charmer! Yeah, you’re gonna do great things here! I have a feeling about these things..

• Haha (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Thompson though - is he hurt? He’s not a world beater but knows the system and plays ST

Yea I am a tad surprised on Thompson. Still a tad surprised he didn't made the roster. I suppose they have had Lacey and Thompson both here and have familiarity with both. They might just think Lacey is better.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I think he is a good pass catcher. He isn't an all around TE. Poor man's Zac Ertz.

He has good hands, and made some nice plays against the Bills last year, just dont see him as a key threat.   Could be wrong with Parker and Williams both slowed by injury, but for the most part I think he is an average player.

3 minutes ago, beavis said:

AT Miami

Wagner is about a half a foot shorter than Edmunds, and outplays him. Third year player and is falling flat. That playoff lost last year was devastating, and this is how he bounces back. Injured on a missed tackle Week 1, out Week 2. 😡 😡  😡  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have some self-respect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  😡  😡  😡 

Yes because being taller should totally make him a superior tackler.

Who are you to presume the severity of his injury or to doubt the coaching and medical staffs on this team?  Playing through an injury can hurt the team and - shocker - cause him to be more severely injured.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

He has good hands, and made some nice plays against the Bills last year, just dont see him as a key threat.   Could be wrong with Parker and Williams both slowed by injury, but for the most part I think he is an average player.

Fin Fans Hate him.  All Hype and at end of day JAG

2 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

That truely is unfortunate. I'm sure We'd all like to see you play against 300 lb Defensive lineman. Might just knock some sense into ya

I didn't get paid millions and have been babied my life to play a kid's game. If you are 6'5", you're bigger than everyone your entire career, and coast on that. Then you get to the pros where you are nothing special and actually have to work.

For millions of dollars, go to Balco and cook up enough novacaine and steroids to down an elephant. Shoot it up your injured WLB butt hurt 20 minutes before game time. I don't care I don't care I don't care. There are kids your age in Afghanistan who cross the Himalayas under machine gun fire for a dollar.

GET ON THE FIELD. If you don't I'll find someone who will.

• Haha (+1) 2

All good. We get to see what an offensive carried team  looks like this year.  Training wheels are coming off. I guess match up wise the stats would suggest we should go run heavy this game. But I'd like to see the Bills dictate the game plan rather than have the game plan dictated to them. Another 40+ attempt game for Allen.